moaning her name in your sleep to see her reaction (requested)

Ariana crawled under the covers beside you, a sigh of relief falling from her lips as she did so.

She's had the longest day and she was so happy and so relieved to finally be home with you.

Even though she did hope that you'd still be awake so she could hear your voice and hug you tight against her, she wasn't disappointed that you were sleeping soundly next to her.

She was happy to just lay with you and keep her head on your shoulder as you sleep.

It was enough to make her worries and stresses slip away.

"I love you, baby." She said as she closed her tired eyes.

She didn't expect you to reply since she thought you were sleeping.

So it especially took her by surprise when she heard her name leave your lips.

"Ariana," You moaned.

She lifted her head from the pillow and looked at you with her eyebrows raised as she waited in silence to see what you did next.

When she only heard your soft breaths falling from your lips as you slept, she shook her head and cleared away the thoughts in her head before placing her head back down on the pillow and closing her eyes once more.

But then, you moaned out her name once more.

"Ariana,"

This time, she couldn't ignore the feeling of need that flooded over her.

"Oh, Ari," You moaned.

She rolled over and poked your sides until you opened your eyes.

"Ariana? What are you doing? It's only two in the morning."

"Don't be getting mad at me for waking you up when you just did what you did."

"What did I do?" You asked, playing innocent and confused.

"You were moaning my name in your sleep." She said. "And it sounded so hot."

"It did?" You smirked.

"Oh, yeah." She smiled at you before she leaned in and began to kiss your neck. "It sounded so hot, baby girl."

"I guess I should make a confession."

She lifted her head to look at you with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I wasn't sleeping. I just wanted to see your reaction to me doing that."

"Yeah? Well, you should've known how I was going to react, baby. It was sexy."

You smiled and tilted your head back as she began to kiss your neck again.

"I just hope that you're not actually tired because you're not going to be getting any sleep for a while, baby."

"Yeah?" You smirked.

"Yeah." She said before putting her lips on yours. "We'll be spending the rest of this night making out instead."

"Sounds good to me." You said as you pulled her closer and kissed her passionately, more than happy to spend the rest of the night just like this with her.