tell me what you want (requested)

"That show was incredible!" Ariana grinned as she plopped down beside you on the sofa.

You're in her dressing room, admiring how happy she felt as she continued to stay on cloud nine over a great show.

"The fans were so loud, it motivated me so much. I swear, this is one of the best shoes I've ever done!"

"You did so great, Ari. I'm proud of you." You said as you kissed her cheek softly.

You know she must be tired.

She put on a huge show and met some fans before the show and when she finished, she immediately cleaned up so she wasn't so sweaty.

Right now, she has her head tilted back with a big smile on her face as she reflects on the moments she spent on stage tonight that she'll always cherish.

But all you can think about is the same thing you could only seem to think about when she was on stage.

You can't quite describe it but there's always been something about seeing Ariana perform that leaves you craving her.

Perhaps it's because she's so passionate on stage.

Maybe it's the way she can't ever stop smiling when she's performing for her adoring fans.

Or maybe it was something about the dances she does.

Some of them are very sexy and you always become speechless and breathless every time you see them.

Or it could just be the fact that your girlfriend is very attractive and you can't ever resist her.

You don't know.

It could be a combination of all of those things.

All you truly know is that you want her.

You want her body close to yours and her perfect kissable lips against your own as you share passionate kisses.

"Ariana?"

She opened her eyes and looked at you lovingly.

"Yes, baby?"

"Kiss me."

She smiled before leaning in to give you a loving kiss.

She hummed against your lips, melting instantly over the taste of them and the warmth.

You couldn't help but deepen the kiss as you wrapped your arms around her to pull her closer.

"Is someone needy?" She teased as she continued to kiss you.

"Very." You replied.

You weren't ashamed to admit it.

Why deny what was very obvious to your girlfriend?

She pulled you onto her lap and you looped your arms around her neck as you continued your kiss her feverishly.

You slipped your hand beneath her shirt and went to brush your fingers across her skin when she grabbed your wrist.

"Ari," You whined before kissing her neck.

"What do you want, my girl? Tell me what you want." She spoke in your ear.

Her breath fanned against your skin, causing you to shiver.

"Tell me what you want, baby. Tell me exactly what you want." She said.

"Oh, god, you. You, Ariana. I just want you."

She smirked before laying you on the couch.

Hovering over you, she pecked your lips a few times before her hands started to roam across your body.

"Ari," You breathlessly spoke as she kissed your neck.

"You want me, baby? I'm glad to hear that because I want you too; so bad. I love you."

"I love you too, Ariana. So much." You whispered as you tilted your head back.

But she hooked her fingers under your chin to pull it back down so she could kiss you again.

The brush of her lips, the touch of her hands across your body, all felt like heaven to you.

"I hope you're in no rush to get back to the hotel room because we're going to be here for a while." She said.

You just moaned in response, looking forward to the night ahead.