confessing to her when drunk (requested)

"Okay, come on. Nice and steady." Ariana spoke as she helped you into her house.

She carefully held onto you before closing the front door and turning the lock behind her.

"Let's get you onto the couch. You can rest there." She said before helping you over to the sofa as you giggled and stumbled over your own two feet.

If she wasn't there to hold onto you, you would've fallen onto your face by now.

"I've got you." She said before she gently laid you on the couch. "There we go. Let me go get you some pillows and blankets, okay?"

You just hummed as she went upstairs to one of her closets, grabbing a couple of her spare pillows and blankets.

She also grabbed one of her hoodies for you to wear because she knew sleeping in the dress you had on surely wouldn't be comfortable.

She grabbed a bucket and some medicine from the cabinet to help with the headache you'd surely have when you woke up in the morning due to your hangover.

She headed back downstairs and to your side again.

You opened your eyes as she knelt on the floor beside you and you sent her a flirty smile.

"Hi."

"Hi." She giggled. "I got you everything you'll need for the night. Let me just help you out of this dress and into this hoodie and then I'll get you some water, okay?"

You nodded before sitting back up.

Ariana has been your best friend for a long while now.

But you can't deny that you feel something much stronger, much deeper for her than friends do.

You stared at her with a drunken smile, admiring how beautiful she looked.

She picked you up from the club tonight.

It was after three in the morning but she didn't care about the time.

You needed her and she was going to be there for you.

She helped you take your dress off, reaching behind you to unzip your dress before pulling it off completely.

She quickly pulled the hoodie over your head before gazing at you when she was finished.

"What?" She giggled, seeing that you were just staring at her.

"You're so beautiful, Ari."

Her cheeks heated up and a giggle left her lips.

She's used to hearing that but hearing it from you is just... different.

It's better.

"You're so drunk. Lay back down and I'll go get you some water."

"Will you stay with me, Ariana?" You asked, gazing at her with hopeful eyes.

"I can sleep on the chair tonight if you want me to."

"I'd like that." You sighed as she began to brush away the hair that clung to your forehead. "I love you. More than a friend. You're so pretty and kind and you're always here for me. I wish I could tell you that when I'm not drunk because you mean the whole world to me but I'm nervous. But I'm in love with you."

Ariana was staring at you in surprise.

She hadn't expected that at all.

She was quiet for a second, just trying to get her thoughts together.

But she felt the same; she always has.

So she quickly said the words back to you.

"I'm in love with you too."

But she wasn't met with a smile or you trying to give her a drunken kiss.

She was met with snores.

You had fallen asleep already.

She shook her head with a smile before getting up to grab you some water because you'd need it in the morning.

She then went upstairs to grab a pillow and blanket from her bed before relaxing on the chair near the sofa, just as she told you she would.

"I love you, Y/N. Sleep well." She said before closing her eyes, smiling from ear to ear in pure happiness.