taking care of her when she's on her period (requested)

A wave of relief rushed over you when you stood in the doorway of your bedroom to find Ariana asleep in your shared bed.

Before you left to go out to the store to grab her some things, she was restless and in a lot of pain. Even though it's only early in the evening, she's feeling so terrible that all she wanted to do was sleep. But with the agonizing cramps she had, she was convinced she'd never feel well enough to sleep.

You soothed her to sleep by laying the heating pad on her stomach and rubbing her back until she was sleeping. To find her sound asleep still gave you a little peace of mind.

Although that peace of mind didn't last very long. Because as soon as you knelt on the floor in front of her, she was peeking one of her big brown eyes open to stare at you, a groan falling from her lips when she moved just slightly.

"You left me." She pouted, only to hum contentedly as you leaned in to brush your hand along her cheek.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just went to get you some things to help you feel better."

"Like what?" She asked, yawning through her words and moving slightly, only to grow when the heating pad slipped off of her and the relief faded away.

"I got your favorite, hoping it'll make you feel better." You said with a small smile and a hopeful look in your eyes as you set the comfort snack she likes on the table beside her before you continued pulling out things like extra tampons and pads, putting them on the floor.

She couldn't help but smile, and you noticed how it only became brighter when you picked up the heating pad and put it under her shirt and against her stomach again.

You grabbed the blanket and draped it to her shoulders, staring at her with starry eyes, causing her heart to flutter.

"How do you do that?" She asked as she reached for your hand and intertwined your fingers with hers.

"Do what, baby?" You asked as you brushed your thumb along her knuckles comfortingly.

"Make everything better, no matter what's happening." She said and brought your hand to her lips for a sweet kiss. "Only you can make me smile and make everything alright, even when I feel like shit and can barely even move from this bed on my own."

"I love you, cutie." You smiled and kissed her forehead before trying to pull your fingers out of her grip, only for her to frown and wrap her fingers around your wrist.

"No, don't go." She pouted, only for it to be replaced with a tiny smile when you kissed it away.

"Not going anywhere, Ari. I'm just going to lay down with you."

"So we can cuddle?" She wondered, her eyes locked with yours as soon as you laid down in bed.

"Obviously." You teased and opened your arms, more than happy to hold onto her as she curled up to you. "Heating pad still helping?"

"Yeah. Can you rub my back?"

"Of course." You said before slipping your fingers under her shirt to brush them along her warm and soft skin. "If you need anything, anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know so I can help. I'll give you a massage, bring you all the food you crave, make sure you've got water so you're always hydrated. We can always watch those shows you've been wanting to binge-watch together."

"I like the sound of that." She yawned as she buried her face in your shirt. "After I sleep, though. You're so warm and you're making me feel so much better that I can't keep my eyes open much longer."

"There's no need to, baby. Close your eyes and get some rest. It might make you feel a little better." You whispered and pressed kisses to her head.

"I love you so much." She whispered. "Don't know what I'd do without you, y/n."

"It's what I'm here for, baby." You said and listened to her breathing while you watched her back rise and fall steadily as she fell asleep, holding you close with her face buried in your shirt. "I love you more, though. So much more, Ari." You said and continued to rub her back as she slept, wanting her to be as content and comfortable as she can be, even when she's resting.