the one (requested)

You couldn't help the blissful hum that fell from your lips when you felt Ariana's soft fingertips brushing along your bare skin.

Her nails gently scraped along your back, only to be followed by the feeling of soft kisses being peppered along the back of your neck and to your shoulder. It sent shivers down your spine and made butterflies rush through your chest.

"Are you awake?" She whispered and waited for you to answer, which you did with a giggle as she continued to lovingly kiss your skin.

"Yeah." You whispered back before she put her arms around you and gently rolled you over so she could see your face.

She reached over to brush a few locks of hair behind your ear. She smiled at you when your eyes locked, hers sparkling as she leaned in to kiss your cheek.

She was so in love with you, swearing that she just falls even deeper in love every time she sees you.

"Are you okay?" She asked and looked away from your eyes and down to your neck.

She was unable to hold back her grin when she noticed the little marks she left on you last night; the ones of love that she couldn't stop pressing to your skin as you shared your first night of passion together.

"Yeah. I'm really happy."

"Me too." She giggled, her fingers intertwining with yours.

It made her think back to last night; how you didn't pull your fingers out of hers, how you held each other close and stole passionate yet romantic kisses as she held you tight and let her fingers run everywhere along your body.

It brought back the moment she opened her eyes this morning, just a little while ago, to find that your fingers were still intertwined.

It warmed her heart and she couldn't help the way that her entire chest filled with butterflies as her heart swelled with love for you; the best thing to ever happen to her.

"Last night was one of the best of my life." You confessed and she nodded happily, the sparkle in her eyes letting you know that she felt the same. "Thank you."

"For what?" She laughed as she brushed her thumb along your knuckles and your palm.

"Everything." You whispered. "It's been a few months that we've been together and you're already the best thing to ever happen to me. You make me happy and you make me feel so loved. I'm just really thankful to call you mine, to be able to love you."

"I love you even more." She smiled and booped your nose. "Trust me, baby. The feeling is mutual. I've never been so in love before or so happy in my life."

You leaned forward, capturing her lips with yours for a sweet kiss.

"It's my day off. Why don't I treat you to breakfast?"

"Okay. But let's lay here for a while longer first."

"Perfectly fine with me." She said and kissed your shoulder before pulling you into her arms to hold you tight, swearing that she'd never let you go again.