flirty (requested)

"Well, don't you just look absolutely breathtaking?" Ariana whispered softly as you reached the last step of the staircase, finally close enough for her to touch again.

It's date night tonight and it's the first date night you'll be having in several weeks. She's been busy for so long with her music and all the things that come along with it, such as interviews and writing more music.

But that finally changed just last night when she came home and told you she has the next few days off and wants to start tonight off with dinner at your favorite spot.

You weren't dressed to the nines, but you never have to be for Ariana to have her breath be taken right from her lungs with every glance she takes at you. You never have to be all dressed up for her to check you out the entire night anyway.

You could spend your date night here in your sweats and your most oversized shirt and she'd still constantly hold you close and tell you every five minutes that you're absolutely gorgeous.

"Thanks, Ari." You grinned as you put on your shoes.

As soon as you stood back up, her arms were wrapped around you tightly and she was peppering kisses to your neck.

"I must be in a museum because you, my beautiful girl, are a work of art."

You laughed over her cheesy line, squirming in her arms when she peppered kisses to the same spot on your soft cheek for a minute.

"Did you fall from the sky? Because you're an angel."

Her eyes lit up over your line, a sweet giggle falling right from her kissable lips. She gently turned you around, her lips moving so close to yours that, as she spoke, you could feel her warm minty breath on your lips.

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back." She whispered and smiled against your lips when she pecked them with her sweet ones. "It's a good thing I have my library card because I'm totally checking you out."

With each cheesy pick-up line and every flirty move she made, your heart would hammer in your chest and you found it impossible to keep a straight face.

"If you were a flower, you'd be a damn-delion," you giggled as you began to let your hands travel along her body ever so lovingly, your heart fluttering when her smile became wider and brighter than ever before.

She'd been all giggles before, but this one made her blush. She couldn't even try to hide it as you noticed it and poked her cheeks playfully and would teasingly peck her lips.

"Grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?"

"If I was a judge, I'd sentence you to life by my side."

"The only problem with your lips is that they're too far away from mine."

Every flirty line made her became a cute giggly mess, so happy and so flattered that she could do nothing but bury her face in your shirt and cling to you through her sweet, heartwarming giggles.

"I love you so much, baby." You spoke softly, staring down at her with a grin as you fell even more in love with her.

"I love you too, y/n." She smiled and pulled her face away to kiss you lovingly. "C'mon, let's go."

She held your hand tightly in yours as you walked out the door, looking forward to a night of romance and quality time with you; her favorite girl in the entire world.