you get sick on a date (requested)

You closed your eyes and took in a shaky breath as you began to feel worse than you did before you arrived at the restaurant with Ari.

You've been feeling a little off throughout the day but it only really hit you before you left with Ariana to come out for date night.

You tried to ignore how sick you felt.

You hoped as the night went on you'd begin to feel better.

But now, there's no denying just how terrible you feel.

Your stomach is sore and you feel nauseous and the aroma of the food in the air that people nearby ordered was only making you feel worse.

Ariana was going on and on about how excited she is to be spending time with you.

It's the biggest reason why you haven't spoken up about feeling so sick tonight. It's the first time in so long that you've had the chance to go out on a date.

She's been so busy that you haven't had the time to go out until tonight.

All of your dates have taken place at home, which you love. She made them special.

Building forts, stargazing, cooking your favorites as you curl up together and watch Netflix. That was just to name a few and they were all so special.

But Ariana wanted to spoil you and treat you to something nice tonight and you could tell by the look in her eyes that she was so excited about it.

You just wanted to push through everything and try to make her happy.

But she was starting to worry. You weren't acting right. You weren't acting like your normal self.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" She asked as she reached across the table and put her hand on yours.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said as you swallowed thickly.

"You don't look fine. You look like you feel miserable. You're sweating." She frowned.

"I'm just not feeling so great." You said and watched her eyes fill with worry. "I'll be fine."

You tried to push through.

You tried so hard.

But you only felt worse and worse with every minute that went by.

"I have to go to the bathroom." You said shakily as your stomach started to turn.

Your mouth was watering and you knew you were going to throw up but you didn't want to worry Ari.

You got up and headed toward the bathroom, hoping she wouldn't follow. You rushed into an empty stall and pulled your hair back as your stomach flipped and you began to throw up, too overwhelmed to try to hold it back any longer.

You heard the door open and then the bathroom stall that you didn't have the chance to lock opened as Ariana walked in.

She gently pulled your hair from your hand to pull it into hers.

"I knew you were sick." She sighed sadly. "I knew something was wrong."

"I'm sorry." You mumbled in between throwing up, trying to catch your breath before you started again.

"Shh. Don't be sorry. I'm here. Just let it all out." She said and rubbed your back comfortingly, helping you through it.

When you stopped, you flushed the toilet and then turned around and buried your face in her neck.

"It's okay."

"Sorry I didn't tell you I felt sick. I know how much you wanted to come out for date night tonight."

"Not if you don't feel well, my love." She said. "Let's talk more about this later. For now, let's go home and curl up in bed. I'll make you some soup and we'll get you some medicine to take down your fever. You're burning up."

You nodded and got up, walking out of the stall with her.

You washed your hands before you left the bathroom and walked back to the table.

Ariana threw some money on the table to cover the bill and tip and then grabbed your things before walking to the car with you.

You put the seat back a little and got comfortable as she started the car.

"I'm exhausted."

"Get some sleep. I'll wake you when we get home." She promised and kissed your head before she pulled out of the parking lot.

You fell asleep a few minutes later and Ariana just cracked a smile, promising she'd take great care of you until you were feeling better.