you try to hide being sick from her (requested)

"There you are," Ariana smiled as you sat beside her on the sofa. "Are you ready for our movie date?"

"Very." You replied before forcing a smile.

There's nothing in this world that you love more than being with Ariana.

Spending time with her is your favorite thing in the world and when she suggested that you two spend today having a movie date at home, you were beyond excited and began to count down the days until this day would arrive.

But now that it's here, you're not prepared for it at all.

You've been sick to your stomach for the last little while though Ariana has no idea about it.

You don't know if it's something you ate or if you've come down with something but you feel terrible and wish you could just lay in bed with Ariana and rest.

But she's so excited about this movie date with you and this is the first time you've been able to spend time with her in a few weeks due to how insanely busy she's been and you hate the thought of ruining your time together.

Ariana hit play on the movie before she pulled you into her arms.

You tried to ignore the sick feeling that was starting to come back again and crossed your fingers that it would pass within the next couple of minutes.

But you realized that wasn't going to happen as your mouth started to water.

You pulled away from Ariana and cleared your throat.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just have to use the bathroom real quick." You replied before getting up and running down the hall to the downstairs bathroom, knowing that you had no time to make it to the one upstairs in your shared bedroom.

You knelt on the floor in front of the toilet after slamming the bathroom door shut and you hoped that she wouldn't be able to hear you vomiting.

It was a horrible experience and would've been much easier to get through if Ari had been by your side through it but you didn't want to ruin this night or her happiness, so you tried to get through it on your own.

Once you were done a few minutes later, you flushed the toilet and rinsed your mouth out, hoping that the taste wouldn't linger on your tongue or your breath so she wouldn't worry when she held you.

You took a few deep breaths and then exited the bathroom before returning to her side.

"Are you okay, baby?" She worriedly asked as she watched you shiver. "Are you cold?"

She grabbed the blanket from the back of the sofa and covered you up.

"Thank you, baby. Don't worry, I'm fine."

She was still concerned.

You could see by the look in her eyes that she didn't believe you.

But she also didn't push it any further and just let the topic go, figuring that if it was important you'd tell her on your own.

For a few minutes, everything seemed okay.

You put your head on her shoulder and you were able to enjoy the film a little because it seemed that your stomach had settled and the vomiting was all behind you.

But just as you began to breathe and let go of your worries, the nausea returned.

"Oh, not again." You groaned as you sat up, pushing the blanket off.

"What's the matter?" She asked as she began to rub your back.

"Nothing. I'm fine. I'll be right back." You replied before trying to send her a reassuring smile.

Your stomach started to turn and your mouth watered again, making you jump up and rush to the bathroom once more.

This time, you couldn't close the door because you just didn't have enough time.

And Ariana was worried about you, so she quietly walked down the hall to the bathroom before freezing on her feet for a second when she heard you puking.

"Y/N?" She called out as she hurried the rest of the way to you.

"Ari," You whined. "Baby, I'm fine. Just go back to the living room, I'll join you in a minute."

She shook her head before kneeling on the floor beside you.

"No. I'm staying right here with you." She softly spoke before she began to rub your back. "It's okay, just let it all out."

It was horrible.

You just kept throwing up with no end in sight as your body attempted to get everything out.

But unlike the other times, you had Ari there to comfort you, and that helped you tremendously.

She kept rubbing your back and kept trying to comfort you through it until you finally finished.

"Is this the first time you've been sick?" She asked after you flushed the toilet, though she felt that she knew the answer to that question already.

"No."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

You sighed and stood up before going to the sink to rinse your mouth out once more.

"Because tonight was our movie date and I didn't want to ruin that." You said as you turned to face her. "I didn't want to ruin your excitement."

"Baby, we can have a movie date another night. Taking care of you is all I care about. You're sick, my love. I want to be here for you and comfort you when you need it."

You leaned against her and she put her arms around you before kissing your head.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I know now and that's all I care about. Now I can take care of you and help you get better." She smiled as she pulled away, her hand gently falling against your forehead. "You've got a fever. Come on, let's go to bed. You can lay down and I'll get you everything you need and we can cuddle until you fall asleep, if you want."

"Okay. Thank you. I love you lots." You weakly spoke as she brushed her fingers along your back.

"I love you lots too."