your friends bring you home to her because you're sick (requested)

The sound of a knock coming from the front door made Ariana look away from the tv screen that her eyes had practically been glued to before the knock came.

She set the remote down on the arm of the couch before she got up and made her way to the front door, bare feet padding across the floor with every step she took.

She opened it and to her surprise, she saw that it was two of your friends and you standing there.

But something wasn't right, Ari knew that right away.

She noticed how miserable you looked and that they were holding you up, as if you couldn't stand on your own.

"Y/N, baby? What's wrong?"

"She threw up a couple of times at work, so we thought we'd bring her home." One of your friends explained.

"Oh, my girl." Ariana frowned before she opened her arms for you, which you gladly stepped into.

"She's running a fever and seems pretty weak. She also mentioned that she was dizzy, too."

"Sounds like someone is coming down with something," Ariana said as she rubbed your back.

As she did so, you lifted your head from her shoulder and buried your face in her neck instead.

"Thank you so much for bringing her home to me. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Feel better soon, Y/N." Your other friend spoke, a friendly smile appearing on her face after.

"Come on, my love. Let's get you inside." Ariana spoke as she helped you through the door and into the warm, comfortable home that you share.

She had you sit down on the sofa before she placed her hand on your forehead and felt you for a fever, which she could tell right away that you had.

"You're burning up." She frowned. "What else are you feeling, baby?"

"I feel nauseous again." You said as you swallowed thickly. "I'm hot and I'm tired. All I want to do is go to bed and sleep."

"Okay, baby, we'll do that."

Ariana grabbed the remote and turned the tv off before helping you stand up.

She led you up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"Here, baby. Sit here at the edge of the bed and I'll get you some clean clothes."

You did as she said as she grabbed you something clean and cozy to wear, which ended up being a pair of pajama bottoms and one of her shirts.

"I feel sick to my stomach." You groaned.

Seeing you so miserable shattered your girlfriend's heart.

"I know you do, baby. I'm sorry." She said as she rubbed your back. "Can you raise your arms for me so we can get you into one of my shirts?"

It wasn't an easy thing to do since your body was starting to ache.

But, with her help, you managed to do it.

"There we go, sweet girl. Cozy now?" She asked after you were changed into your pajamas and her shirt.

"Yeah. Thank you."

You closed your heavy ees and took a deep breath as the nausea you felt got a little more intense, almost making you throw up once more.

"You're okay." Ariana soothed as she rubbed your shoulder.

You opened your eyes and saw her staring back at you with a soft smile on her face.

"I didn't expect you home so soon." She said as she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "As much as I hate that you're home early because you're sick, I'm happy that you're home with me."

"I wish I felt better so we could do something together. But I'm honestly so exhausted and so nauseous and I just want to sleep."

"That's fine with me, baby. That means we can cuddle." She smiled before kissing your forehead. "So lay down, get cozy. I'll give you some cuddles."

"I'd like that." You said and closed your eyes as she kissed your forehead once more, lips lingering on your warm skin for a few seconds.

You laid down afterward and scooted up towards the pillows as she moved your empty trash can closer to you, just in case you were to be sick again.

She laid down beside you and pulled you into her arms, letting you lay your head on her chest as she covered you up with the blankets.

"How's that? Are you still cold? Hot?"

"No, I feel fine." You said. "Thank you for taking care of me, Ari. I love you."

"I love you more, baby." She said as she ran her fingers through your hair. "Close your eyes, get some rest. I'll be right here if you need anything, I promise."