I'm here (requested)

"You're awfully quiet tonight, my love. Anything on your mind that you want to share?" Ariana asked as she pulled up to a red light.

Usually, she hates those.

But now, she's thankful to hit one, because it means she's got a moment to check on you.

She's worried about you.

"I'm fine." You spoke shakily.

She knew you weren't being honest.

"Baby, you're not fine. I can tell. You didn't even finish your meal tonight. It's weird, you said you were so hungry and so excited to go eat at that new spot."

You were.

That was the truth.

You had been so hungry and so excited for dinner at the new restaurant you and Ariana decided to go to for date night tonight.

But it didn't take long for that to change.

Because only a few bites into your meal, you began to feel sick, and you're struggling to hold it back now.

"I know something isn't right. Will you please tell me what's wrong?" She pleaded as the light turned green and she began to drive once more.

You didn't say anything in response.

You just closed your eyes and rested your head against the window, hoping that it wouldn't be long until you arrived home.

But you knew you wouldn't make it that far.

It quickly became overwhelming and you knew, no matter how much you tried to fight it, you were going to sick.

"Ari?" You shakily exhaled before swallowing thickly. "Can you pull over?"

"Pull over? For what?"

"I don't feel good."

Her eyes went wide and she quickly stopped the car, pulling off onto the side of the road.

A couple of cars passed by as the lights in the car turned on when you opened the door.

You unbuckled your seatbelt before getting out of the car, kneeling on the ground as you began to get sick.

Ariana got out and rushed to your side, wanting to hold your hair back for you and help you through this.

"I'm here, my love. I've got you." She soothed as you got sick, your stomach turning again and again.

A couple of moments later, you felt as though you were finished and Ariana quickly helped you stand up and then get back into the car.

"Lean your seat back and try to sleep. I think there's a blanket somewhere in the backseat or the trunk. Do you want me to get it for you so you can cover up?"

You nodded and she quickly began to search for it.

It took her a moment to find it but soon, you felt the fluffy and comfortable blanket being draped to your shoulders.

Opening your tired eyes, you met Ariana's worried ones.

"How long have you been feeling sick for?"

"Since during dinner." You confessed.

"What?"

"I'm pretty sure it's food poisoning. It just didn't settle on my stomach right."

"Okay, well, it won't be long until we're home. Try and relax. I'll be giving them a call as soon as we get home to inform them about this."

The last part was more of a grumble, as she wasn't all that happy with the new restaurant making you sick.

She got back into the car and checked on you again, finding your eyes already on her.

"What is it, sweet girl? Do you feel sick again?"

"No. I'm just a little afraid."

"What? Why?"

"Because I didn't know how you'd react to me being sick in the car."

"Baby, it happens. You have food poisoning, it's all out of your control." She said and rubbed your shoulder comfortingly.

"You're sure?"

"Yes." She softly spoke. "I love you and I care about you and all I want is for you to be okay. Don't be embarrassed or afraid of getting sick. No matter what, no matter where it happens, I'll always be with you and I'll never be upset."

"I love you too." You mumbled as you closed your eyes again, cracking a small smile as she kissed your cheek.

"Get some rest."

You nodded and began to drift off to sleep as she got back on the road and continued to drive home.