wiping her kisses (requested)

"You're so beautiful," Ariana whispered as you laid beside her in bed.

You can't remember the last time that you've felt this content and this happy.

As you lay in your girlfriend's arms while curled up in bed, where you'll most likely spend the day, you feel a flutter in your heart.

"So are you." You replied. "I've missed you."

She reached for your hands and laced your fingers with hers before she brought them to her lips for a kiss.

Watching your lips pull into a sweet, pretty smile when she kissed your hand made her heart swell.

She dropped your hands and put them on your cheeks instead before she put her lips on yours.

You quickly melted into the kiss and tried to pull her closer while your heart started to pound against your chest.

You felt so much passion during the kiss and so much love for your sweet girl, words just couldn't describe it.

When you pulled away to catch your breath, a thought came to mind about pulling a little prank on her.

You thought, maybe, the one that you've seen going around lately would make her giggle a bit.

So, you decided to do it, just to tease her a little.

She parted her lips to speak when she watched you wipe your hand across your lips to wipe away her kiss.

Her lips pulled into a frown and her eyebrows furrowed together.

"What's wrong, Ari?" You questioned, playing innocent.

She tried to brush it off by telling herself that you didn't do it in the way she thought you did.

She just leaned in for another kiss instead.

Her lips moved lovingly against yours, her fingers brushed across your cheeks ever so softly while you tangled your fingers in her hair.

She knew you were loving the kiss.

How could you not?

In fact, you forgot what you were doing and tried to deepen the kiss, but Ariana needed to get a little air into her lungs after kissing you for a moment or two.

So she pulled back and put her forehead on your shoulder, staring up at you with bright eyes.

As you stared into her eyes, you wiped your lips once more.

"Am I doing something wrong?" She asked suddenly, starting to worry and second guess herself. "You wipe your lips once? Okay, I can brush it off. Twice? Something must be wrong."

"What do you mean?" You asked as you pretended to be confused.

She was getting frustrated.

But she wanted to know if it was her or if it was all just in her head.

So, she pulled you in for another kiss.

And as much as she wanted to deepen the kiss and pull you closer, she needed to pull away again.

Her heart dropped upon seeing you wipe your lips again.

Feeling frustrated, she groaned before scooting away from you.

"What's wrong with you today?" She snapped as she folded her arms over her chest. "If you don't want to kiss me, fine! If there's something wrong with me, fine! Just tell me instead of making me feel bad by wiping my kisses away!"

You haven't seen her this upset before.

But you don't think it's just you.

You have a feeling that she's stuck in her head, wondering if you were doing this because of something about her.

"I'm sorry, Ariana. I was only messing with you."

She looked at you, listening to you intently.

"I didn't mean to make you so upset. I'm sorry."

She sighed and let you take her hands into yours.

"Are you mad at me?" You asked with a little pout.

"It was only you messing around and joking? Don't get me wrong, I'm still unhappy about it. But it wasn't me?"

"No, never. I was only teasing you and pulling a little prank on you. I'm sorry."

"I guess I'm not that mad." She said.

"Good. Because I love you so much and I love your kisses."

"I love you too." She smiled a little.

"If you give me more, I promise not to wipe them away."

"Who says I won't wipe them away?" She asked with a little smirk.

You pecked her lips quickly and rather than wiping her lips the way you thought she might, she put her arm around you and pulled you close.

"Kidding." She giggled before kissing you, allowing you to deepen it, just as you've been wanting to.