fantasize (requested)

You cleared your throat as you stepped into the kitchen with your phone in your hand.

Ariana stood at the counter, getting herself a glass of water.

But her head quickly turned when you caught her attention.

"Hey, baby. I just got home. How was your day?"

"Good. Yours, my love?" You asked as you set your phone up on the counter, opening up your TikTok app.

"Mine wasn't bad either. What are you up to?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, just getting ready to film a new TikTok. I think you'll like it." You said before winking at her, making her chuckle.

She was very curious as to what you would be doing but knowing how much you love TikTok, she wasn't surprised that you were getting ready to do another challenge of some sort since you've done quite a few.

But this one... this was different.

Because it was to her song.

She heard her voice coming through the speakers of your phone and of all songs and challenges, it was none other than fantasize.

She knows how the song has gone viral across social media despite being an unreleased track and she's seen some of the videos.

But she didn't ever expect to see you, her girl, dancing to it.

Her breath hitched as you started to dance.

The moves were sexy and Ariana couldn't take her eyes off of you.

You performed each one flawlessly and she sank her teeth into her lip as she watched you, mesmerized.

She was hooked on watching you move, nothing in the world could make her look away.

You were smirking a little as you danced; you knew she was watching you, but even more so, you knew she was loving every second of it.

You finished the dance much too soon for her liking but as you got up from the floor, you stopped filming and then looked at your girlfriend.

Your chest moved up and down as you caught your breath and you stared at her with a growing smile.

"So? What'd you think? Did I do a good job?" You asked with an innocent expression.

"That was incredible..." She said as she walked over to you. "You looked so good, baby. You did a great job."

"Thank you." You grinned.

"You should do it again." She said.

"You liked it that much?"

"Oh, yeah. Your hips, your body - baby, you are stunning." She said as she leaned in and kissed your neck. "Beyond gorgeous."

You smirked and tilted your head back in bliss.

"You started something, baby. Seeing you like that, seeing you move your body so sexily, god, I'm so lucky."

You chuckled before pulling her in for a kiss.

She pulled away and pulled you up the stairs with a smirk on her lips, knowing this evening was going to be unforgettable.