making out at a party (requested)

With a heavy sigh due to the boredom you were feeling, you stood up and stepped away from yours' and Ariana's friends.

The music in the house is blasting loudly as everyone has a good time drinking and partying. It's not your scene, you just came for your friends and for Ari.

But you're getting bored and figured that maybe a drink or two would help change that.

You went to the kitchen and, surprisingly, there was only a couple of other people in there. It was pretty quiet and just what you needed.

You grabbed a glass and went to pour yourself a drink, only for a pair of arms to wrap around your waist.

You jumped at first, only relaxing when Ariana chuckled in your ear before kissing the spot behind it.

"You left."

"I got bored."

She just hummed and laid her chin on your shoulder.

"Me too."

"Maybe we should just go home then." You said as you turned around to face her, only for her to shrug her shoulders with a smirk.

"I have a better idea." She whispered before putting her lips on yours for a soft kiss.

"Okay, I'm intrigued." You smiled as you put your arms around her neck. "What's your idea, baby?"

She took your hands from her neck and intertwined her fingers with yours before she spun around and started to lead you out of the kitchen.

You followed her up the stairs and down the hall to one of the bedrooms. She closed the door when you got inside and locked it behind you before she dropped your hand so she could put her arms around you again.

"What are you up to, Ari?" You wondered as she leaned in and kissed your neck.

"Let's weigh out our options. We can go party with our friends again or we could stay in here and make out for a while." She said as she gently bit at your skin.

"I like the second option." You said and grinned at her as she pulled away from your neck.

"Me too, baby." She smiled back at you before putting her lips on yours for a sweet kiss.

You quickly melted into her kiss and walked to the bed with her, falling onto the mattress and pulling her onto you.

At first, the kiss was loving. But as you both melted into it and each other, she deepened it and the kisses you shared became passionate and feverish.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered against your lips, her hands brushing against your sides.

You couldn't help but giggle and when she opened her eyes, she noticed yours were filled with stars.

"I'm so in love with you." You said and Ariana's heart began to hammer against her chest.

"I'm so in love with you, darling." She said and pecked your lips a few times before she moved to kiss your jaw, her hands slipping beneath your shirt.

You put your head back against the pillow, a soft sigh falling from your lips as you melted into her soft touch and her kisses on your skin.

"Ariana?"

She hummed and looked up at you, her lips pulling away from your neck once more.

"Kiss me again."

She kissed your shoulders and collarbones before she moved in for another kiss on your lips.

You wrapped your arms around her neck to pull her closer, which made her grin.

But you took her by surprise and turned her over, wanting to shower her with love and kisses, too.

She just stared up at you with shiny eyes as she bit her lip, probably because she knows it always drives you wild.

You put your lips back on hers, smirking against them as you kissed her fiercely. You pulled away a moment later, tugging at her lip with your teeth, which made her heart pound.

She put her head back with a sigh as you put your lips on the sweet spot on her neck, her fingers intertwined with yours once more.

"I love you lots." She whispered as you kissed her collarbones and then her chest.

You parted your lips to say the words back to her, only to freeze when you heard the floorboards creak from outside the door.

Ariana opened her eyes, looking where you were looking, watching the shadows of feet beneath the door pass again and again as people walked by.

"Forget about it, y/n. Don't worry about anyone else. Just focus on me." She said as she cupped your cheeks. "It's just us."

She put her lips back onto yours, caressing your back for a moment until she rolled you over to hover over you once more.

"I wouldn't mind coming to more parties if we spend our time making out instead."

She giggled against your lips and let her hands travel along your body, staring at you adoringly.

"Me too, baby." She said before kissing you once more.