she gets jealous of your best friend (requested)

You put your phone down and smiled from ear to ear as Ariana came up and hugged you from behind.

"I'm sad. You left me in bed alone. I got cold." She said as she kissed the back of your neck and across your shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Ari."

"It's okay. I've got you to hold on to now. It's still early and it's a day off for the both of us, so we should go back to bed and cuddle, maybe sleep some more too."

"Oh, baby, I'd love to but I'm actually going out today."

She pulled away from you right away and you turned around to see her frowning.

"With your best friend again, right?" She asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Why is that such a problem? Babe, you've become friends with her too."

"I just don't get it. It's my first day off in so long and you've both had some days off over the last few weeks and you spent every minute of every day together." She grumbled as she grabbed some water and turned away from her.

"Ariana, I know you're not jealous of her."

"Jealous?" She scoffed and turned around to face you, folding her arms over her chest. "I'm not jealous! I just want to spend some time with you too, that's all."

"Ariana, you're jealous."

She clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes, which made you chuckle a little.

"I know I'm close with her too but why does she get so much time to spend with you? Look at all the days off you've both had and all the time you've spent hanging out. This is my first one in several weeks."

"I get it, baby. You're jealous that I'm spending more time with her than I am with you."

"Maybe I am." She grumbled.

"Well, I'm happy you admit it." You said and she shook her head as she cracked a small smile.

You pulled her in for a sweet kiss before pulling away and putting your forehead onto hers.

"Go back to bed. I'll be there in a minute."

"No, baby girl, don't worry about it. You should go out with your friends when you have the time to. I'm sorry for being jealous."

"It's okay. I'm going to call her and tell her we'll hang out another day. Today is my girl's day off. Who knows when I'll get another day to spend with you. I'm not missing out on my time with you."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm absolutely sure, Ari. Go back to bed, I'll be there in a second."

You went back to the counter and grabbed your phone, only for her to come back up behind you to hold you again.

"Not without you." She said.

You giggled happily as you texted your best friend who completely understood the situation and told you to have a great day with Ariana.

"Okay, cutie. Let's go back to bed."

You took her by the hand and walked back up to bed.

You put your phone back on the nightstand and then cuddled up with Ariana, who happily held you tight.

"This is so much better." You sighed. "I love my friends but being here with you, cuddling, and being lazy together on our day off is a great way to spend the day."

"I completely agree." She said as she smiled down at you and then kissed your head. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You said as you tangled your legs with hers, happy to spend the day right by her side.