caught making out at a party (requested)

"Aren't you two just the cutest couple ever?" One of your friends gushed as Ariana hugged you close from behind.

Ariana giggled happily over your friend's compliment before she softly kissed your neck.

"What are you all talking about?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing really. Just about work and life and other things." One of your other friends replied. "And how nice it is to party and destress from everything."

"True." Ariana smiled. "Hey, if it's nothing too important could I steal my girl away from you all for a bit? I need to talk to her about something."

"Oh, sure. Go ahead." Another friend replied.

"Alright then. Come with me, beautiful." Ariana said as she took your hand and pulled you away from everyone.

"What are you doing, baby?" You chuckled as she pulled you up the steps and peeked into different rooms.

She found one on the opposite side of the house from where the party was, far away from the loud music and voices.

It was one of your friend's spare rooms and Ariana figured it would just do for now.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" You asked her as she closed the door.

"I didn't steal you away to talk, baby girl." She said before she came to your side and put her hands on your cheeks.

Her lips hit yours a second later and you didn't waste a single second before kissing her back.

It was passionate and steamy.

It was a kiss full of need and you couldn't help but melt into her and crave more.

You pulled her over to the bed and once her back hit the mattress, you moved to lay over her and kiss her deeply.

"I needed you." She spoke against your lips. "You've been with your friends since we got here hours ago. I needed you to myself for a while."

"I'm all yours, Ari. All yours." You replied as her hands wandered across your body.

You tangled yours in her hair and you tugged at the strands slightly, causing her to moan against your lips.

"You're so hot." You said as you pulled away from the kiss and began to kiss along her body.

She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you closer to her, her hands traveling to your hips.

"You're hotter." She said. "Now kiss me again."

Though you were enjoying kissing her neck, you couldn't resist kissing her lips.

They're so soft and taste so sweet; you could kiss her forever.

When your lips met hers again, she pulled you in for a sweet one but made sure you were lost in it and her before she turned you over.

Your back hit the mattress a second later and you pulled back to stare at her with wide eyes.

She smiled before kissing you once more and as her lips moved perfectly against yours, she began to trail her fingers along your thigh beneath your skirt.

"I want to take this off." She whispered as she began to kiss your chest, trailing them to your stomach. "Can I, my love?"

You were a mess, the only thing leaving your lips being her name.

You quickly nodded though and she smiled as she kissed you again, this time even more passionately than before.

She was just about to unbutton your skirt and take it off so she'd have more to caress and more to kiss when, suddenly, as you continued to kiss very deeply, the door opened.

And there at the door was one of your friends from downstairs.

"I had a feeling that this is where you two were." She smirked. "Well, I interrupted something steamy, hm?"

Your cheeks heated up and Ariana buried her face in your neck, both of you a little embarrassed from being caught in a passionate make-out by one of your best friends.

"Go ahead, lovebirds. Continue. I'll make sure no one else comes in here." She assured before closing the door and leaving.

Ariana looked into your eyes when your friend was gone, both of you only thinking one thing.

"Perhaps we should go home and continue this there, huh?"

You agreed by nodding your head with a giggle.

"I think that's a good idea."

"Perfect." She grinned before kissing your lips a couple more times.

You fixed your skirt and Ariana took your hand to lead you out of the bedroom and down the stairs, both of you looking forward to leaving quickly and heading home, where your fun could continue.