꒰ closets are for clothes ꒱ - ot9.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"No, I have not been hurt by a guy. I am not confused. It's not 'just a phase'. I don't hate men. I simply want to marry a girl."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 closets are for clothes ⸝⸝ ot9.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 plot: The girls from TWICE have always had a crush on you, but they never confessed their feelings towards you because they thought you weren't into girls. However, you just came out of the closet towards them, and you even told some of them how you felt for them. You were scared at first of their reactions, but you were sure that they were your awakening into taking a big step and coming out of the closet.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

꒰𖧧꒱ nayeon.

You were primarily talking to Momo, who was like your big sister. She was eating with Nayeon in their dorm, but you called her quickly just to tell her the news. You told her about how you had a crush on Nayeon, and how you felt the urge to come out, and not hide yourself anymore. However, Nayeon suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"Momo, who are you talking to?" Nayeon asked, sitting next to her.

You froze for a second, wondering if you should actually share the news with her.

"Oh, it's just Y/N. She was telling me something important, but I don't know if she wants to share it with anyone else," Momo said, looking at you.

"Oh, sure. Actually, Nayeon it's not such a big deal, to be honest," you answered.

"I'm sure it is. C'mon, you can trust me, Y/N," Nayeon reassured.

You sighed.

"Nayeon, I'm gay."

ㆍ

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

꒰𖧧꒱ jeongyeon.
You were eating with TWICE and Jeongyeon, your crush. You had told the girls from TWICE that you had a secret crush on Jeongyeon and that you were into girls, but you were too scared to tell Jeongyeon yourself. The girls from TWICE assured you that Jeongyeon had a crush on you as well, and they compromised to help you confess your feelings towards her, while coming out towards her at the same time. As you developed a conversation (you and the nine members of TWICE), Dahyun popped a random statement.

"Oh, by the way, Jeongyeon, did you hear the news?" Dahyun asked.

"What news?" Jeongyeon asked with curiosity.

"That Y/N is gay," Mina smiled, looking at you.

Jeongyeon looked at you with the biggest smile you've seen.