꒰ rise & shine ꒱ - dahyun.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"you've lived a life before me."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 rise and shine ⸝⸝ dahyun.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"watch you sleep" by girl in red.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

Cold. That's all I feel for now. Cold. As thick yet cold sheets of heavy snow covered me like plastic wrap. Yes, snow. Yet, why does it comfort me? Why does it feel comfortable? Why do I feel like this unnatural cold is hugging me like a heavy blanket? Why? Just why? What is this? Where am I? Why am I here?

My body is trying to turn to my left side, but something keeps me tucked on wherever I am. My feet are warm and my hands are resting on my side, but my eyes are too relaxed to open on their own. It is a comforting sensation, this one I'm feeling this instant. I am breathing as cold and crispy air fills my lungs. I lick my lips to moist them, but instead I feel her taste once again. Whose taste, you ask? Well, hers, reader. Hers. I smile to myself, but eyes hesitate to open, thinking this cold and comfort is just an effect of the sleep. I have the urge of waking up, but this piercing cold and thick layer avoid it.

I hear a soft voice; like an angel's whispers. It's the most beautiful voice I have ever heard in my life, and it's music to my ears. My body feels limp every time I hear it, and inside I melt. She's whispering the same phrase she repeats every morning, but it melts me every time. I can remember the first time I heard that phrase. It was the on the morning after I slept at her house. This angels' voice has appeared since then. I hope this cold never leaves, ever.

"Wake up, my angel," I hear her voice whisper.

No, I don't want to wake up. I don't want her to stop.

"Wake up, angel. It's morning already."

I groggily move to my side. Please don't stop, sweet voice. Please don't be an effect of sleep.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart," the voice says, caressing my face.

Why is it touching me? Why do I feel like my energy is flowing but the voice isn't fading away? What is this? My eyes are opening, but why doesn't her voice fade away? Has it ever faded away? Will I see my angel if I open my eyes? What if not? Will I ever be able to go back to sleep if I open my eyes? Eyes, please open.

I feel how my eyes are heavy due to the sleep. My eyelashes brush under eyes as I elevate them. I'm doing it. They're almost open. The darkness fades away, revealing a dash of light against the imaginary snow: the blanket. My breathing takes an unexpected jump once my eyes are fully open; in place, to say the least. The warm dash of light grazes the white quilt and brightens the room. The window to the balcony was completely open, revealing the beautiful view from the room we were in. The sun was bright, but it wasn't hot; it was just simply there. The view looked straight-out of a poem, but what was more poetic was her face. Her pale face and dashing smile.

Her hand softly touched my face, taking the messy hair off it. She smiled at me with a bright smile, later revealing her white teeth. She was the true definition of what perfection looks like; an impersonation of an angel itself. Her bright brunette hair matched her brown eyes, and her glowing yet fresh face made my morning warm. If God was a flesh and bones woman it would be her, Kim Dahyun.

"I see you're awake, Y/N. How was your sleep?" Dahyun smiles, her hand cupping my cheek.

I smile lightly at her, stretching my arms lazily against the bed's back post.