꒰ the silent night ꒱ - mina.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"Be careful of what you wish for."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 the silent night⸝⸝ mina.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "somebody that you used to know" by gotye ft. kimbra

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 Author's Note: "Hello, reader! As you may know, today is October 31st. Today is an excuse to thousands of Wattpad writers to include a scary episode in their books. Now, today I am here to give you a warning about today's chapter. This episode is inspired by John Carpenter's "Halloween". If you're a fan of the saga like me, you may noticed that there are multiple events (or "easter eggs") that were, in fact, from "Halloween" (1978), "Halloween II" (1984) and "Halloween" (2018) as well. I found it generous to give you a warning, due to the fact that this chapter contains blood, murder, and language. If you cannot deal with these events, please don't read this chapter. Now, without further ado, I present to you " The Silent Night". Enjoy!

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

Silent nights. My favorite. Silent nights are the best, specially if they are with her. There's nothing better than silent, soulless, nights sitting on the cozy warm bed that you've slept on for a while now. Oh, what quiet night. Quiet nights are so rare throughout the year, but, even though it is perplexing to receive a silent night on this time of the year, I shall enjoy it. Now, you may be wondering what is so special about a silent night like this? Well, it's special because it rarely the quietest of them all. This is Halloween.

Now, I know that I should be worried about Gangnam being so silent during this time of the year, but, in reality, it's a relief. Although it's suspicious to not hear the slightest noise in such a big place, I worry too much about my daily life that it's relaxing, actually. The sky is pitch black and the moonlight feels so close to the atmosphere that I think it's hugging me at this point. Its white, silent color illuminates the whole room. It's inevitable to not look at it and smile at the mysteriousness it holds. The moon reminds me of her. The moon is so silent and mysterious, yet its elegance and pale gaze makes everything freeze in its place. My head resting on the pillow as I wait for that moon-like figure and voice to step into the room that we share. Alas thinking of her for a while, she finally walked elegantly into the room, holding a red bowl of pop corn and gently lying next to me. I could tell that she was smiling, but at what? Was she smiling at my cold figure or at the moon? Let me tell you, it was inevitable to not watch the moon. I felt her arms wrap around me and whisper in my ear kindly, like always:

"What are you doing, Y/N?" That whisper, Mina's whisper, gently said.

Falling out of the trance I was, I shifted my face to meet hers and answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking into her doe eyes. "I'm just looking at the moon."

She let out a faint smile and a giggle. "Well, I'm looking at the moon right now. Does that ring a bell?"

I blushed slightly, always falling for Mina's pick-up lines. "No, I don't think so."

"Well, are we gonna continue looking into each other's eyes or watch the movie? I don't mind any of them, really," Mina giggled; her eyes never left mine.

"Let's just watch the movie," I said, breaking our eye contact and facing the T.V.

"Fine with me," Mina chuckled, grabbing the remote controller, making the screen light up with bright lights.

I moved closer to Mina and drowned in her warmth. Her arms were wrapped around my waist as she opened Prime Video.

"This is adorable and all, but how are we gonna eat popcorn? I didn't work hard for ten minutes just to deliver the best popcorn to my beautiful lady. I wanted to try Korea's finest microwave popcorn," Mina once again started with her cheesy lines.