꒰ my mistake ꒱ - nayeon.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "Y yo pensaba que tu nombre estaba muerto, pero te soñé despierto."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "la canción" by bad bunny ft. j balvin

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "my mistake" ⸝⸝ nayeon

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"Seriously, you have all the time in the world to listen to my bandmates but you always treat me like your f*cking sister, Y/N," her voice said groggily.

"Nayeon, calm down, you're-"

"Shut the f*ck up, Y/N! I don't want to listen to your stupid voice, nor your stupid sentences. You're always bossing me around and treating me like you sister! Grow the f*ck up already! You treat everyone like an angel but you're the worst person in the world. I'm not your stupid daughter!" Nayeon yelled, leaning against the column of her room.

"Nayeon, sweetie, please calm down," I answered, looking at her.

"Oh, you want me to 'calm down'? Really? Why don't you calm down and stop being such a.... such a..... such a wh*re! The way you look at Chaeyoung isn't like the one you use to look at me!" she continued, trying to walk to her bed.

"Nayeon, you don't mean that-"

"I've never meant something more in my life! And you know what I never meant as well? I never meant to be your girlfriend in the first place! I hate you! I f*cking hate you, L/N Y/N! Get out of my life and never come back!" she said, throwing the red heels she was wearing at me.

I felt a piercing sting in my eyes as a know formed in my throat.

"Really? If you don't want me in your life, then I guess I'll step out, Im Nayeon. But make sure to not call me once you wake up after this hangover and don't remember anything. Mark my words, Im Nayeon," I said, trying to be strong.

"Get out, Y/N," Nayeon said, with the angriest look on her face.

Voices in my head whispering, "Wake up, Y/N, wake up." I rolled in bed as I was almost about to cry, unable to open my eyes. I knew that if I opened my eyes I would be in a bed that I once shared, a bed that would be cold and lonely. I couldn't believe that a month had already passed since Nayeon and I had broken up. Her words haunted me every night every time I thought about her, remembering the way she made me feel. We had been together for about two years, yet something as worthless as jealousy and alcohol made her say those words. I couldn't help but feel guilt about something, but what was it? It's not my fault that she had drunk an excessive amount of soju and vodka and made her think recklessly, but still, she broke my heart.

I remembered the texts Nayeon sent me the morning after that hangover, and how she desperately knocked on my door to "try and talk to me". She even spoke about how much she had messed up in their documentary "TWICE: Seize the Light."

"And what about now? After all that happened, how do you feel about her?" the interviewer asked.