꒰ love poem ꒱ - dahyun.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"I'll be walking behind you when you think you're alone." 

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 love poem ⸝⸝ dahyun.  

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "love poem" by IU.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

The line was exhausting, but I was already there. After three hours of doing a line outside under the sun and thirty minutes of doing an exhausting line for the fan sign, I had just received my turn. Traveling from Japan to South Korea is already tiring, but it's all worth it. My parents gifted me tickets to see TWICE in Korea, because I had recently graduated as a high honor student in college. They always knew that it was my goal to see TWICE, and the most accessible moment to see them was after I got rid of all my exams. Luckily, the day after my graduation was the day when they were starting their world tour: III. 

It was indeed a tough trip, but I know that it will all be worth it, because I will meet her. The line moved slowly, but it wasn't that slow. My row was the first to be called out, but it was a pretty long row. I observed how fellow ONCEs interacted and chatted with TWICE, and the members all seemed to have a good time. At the beginning of the long table was Sana, then Jihyo, Momo, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Mina, and finally was Dahyun, my bias. I enjoyed speaking to all the members, because they were so sweet and kind. As I kept scooting to my right side, I realized that it was my turn to interact with Dahyun. Sana waved at me as I sat in front of her, my palms sweating intensely.

"Um, h-hi," I said, looking shyly as I played with my fingers.

"Hi, there," Dahyun said, clearly looking at me.

I don't know how, but I gained the courage to look back at her, and I don't regret it at all. Her sight was fixated at me, unable to look away. Kim Dahyun is the mistress of eye contact. My eyes joined hers, not wanting to ever look away.

"Dahyun, hurry up. Time's almost over," Dahyun's manager said softly, interrupting Dahyun and I's eye contact.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry," she answered back. "What's you name, dear?" Dahyun asked, reaching out to my album.

"My name is Y/N," I answered shyly.

"Y/N," Dahyun mumbled, concentrated in her signature as she wrote it. "That's a stunning name, just like the name's owner."

"T-Thank you," I blushed intensely, taken aback by her charming words.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound creepy," Dahyun chuckled nervously, apologizing at her charming line.

"No, don't be! You didn't sound creepy. In fact, you're more charming in person," I answered.

Was Kim Dahyun flirting with me? The timer next to Dahyun beeped uncontrollably, marking that our time together had ended, unfortunately. However, I was sat in front of Dahyun. Blame my luck, I suppose. Once I walked back to my chair, I took a glance at my signed album, happy that I had acquired memories with the girls I admired. I browsed the pages of the photobook and landed on Dahyun's page, seeing that she had written something other than her signature.

"아름다운 미소를 가진 누군가에게, 이름이 아름답고 퇴폐적인 사랑의 시와 같은 사람에게: Y/N. 사랑으로,— 김다현."