꒰ three-million years ꒱ - sana.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "it's been like three-million years, and we can't change the fact that we're just two different souls that happen to attract 'cause everytime that we kiss it gets better thatn the last."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 three-million years ⸝⸝ sana

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "three-million years" by Amber Liu.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" A squeaky voice yelled as I felt bounces on the bed.

"WHAT? SANA, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?!" I jumped from the bed, clearly startled on Sana's yells.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU," Sana sung as I sat on the bed abruptly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU," she continued.

"Mmh, Saaaanaa," I grumbled, burying my face in the pillow.

Sana smiled, moving next to me to keep singing to me in her soothing voice.

"Wake up, babe," Sana poked my face and put my hair behind my ear. "I have something special for you today."

"Baby," I groaned. "I want to sleep."

"Well, guess what? You're not sleeping today," Sana said as she nuzzled me. "C'mon, get up, please," Sana pouted.

"Okay, give me one reason why I should get up," I smirked as I looked back at Sana.

"Because it would be a shame that we got late to our date," Sana said, which made me get up abruptly from the bed.

"What date?" I gasped.

"The one I'm planning to take you on," Sana smirked. "What? Don't tell me that you didn't expect that I take my beautiful fiancé out on a date on her birthday?"

"W-Well, no," I mumbled.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get ready!" Sana encouraged, as she sat on the bed and giggled.

"Sana, I don't even know what to wear!" I shrugged.

"Oh well," she answered, "That's not a problem," Sana continued, giggling.

"What do I wear, Minatozaki?" I asked

"Something casual and comfortable. Like the summer dress you brought," Sana answered.

"Well, where are you taking me, for starters?" I asked, looking at her.

"We're going to a restaurant. We're in Puerto Rico, after all, and I know how much you enjoy trying out Caribbean food," Sana said. "So wear that."

"Okay. I'll go change, but what about you?" I asked.

"I'll change after you," Sana said.