꒰ the wannabe genius ꒱ - jihyo.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"no trates de enamorarme o no te hago coro."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 the wannabe genius ("the science of fate" sequel)⸝⸝ jihyo 

 ꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃song of the day: "lo siento bb :/" by bad bunny, tainy, and julieta venegas.

 ꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 i wanna do a third part for this story. should i?

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

Everything flew by swimmingly. Yeah, I was totally fine. Psst, just so you know, I'm totally lying. Nope, I'm not okay. I felt like I was going to faint, somehow, every single time she looked at me (which was frequently). It was her eyes, her gaze, the way she spoke—she is the personification of perfection. Throughout the whole course, she dashed her eyes for less than a second, but it was visible. Was it visible how nervous I was? What if she saw that my palms were sweaty due to her sudden invitation? Just after starting the class,  my phone vibrated in my pocket; it was Solar, texting me from the other side of the large auditorium. God damn her psychic abilities.

Now, this message infuriated me, so I turned off my phone

Now, this message infuriated me, so I turned off my phone. It made me realize two things—that Kim Yong-sun knows me too well and how predictable I am to others. This, as you can infer, has caused me some dilemmas with love on previous occasions. Even so, Park Jihyo was just a one-night stand that I should just shake off, because, truly, I didn't care. Keep in mind that I'm lying again. Yeah, I suck at lying, don't I? My thoughts were interrupted by the beautiful voice of that person I'd been admiring.

"And, dear students, would be the end of the class for today. Well, remember that your essays on the principles of immunochromatography are due next Wednesday, and we will be attending the laboratory on Tuesday. You are now dismissed," Jihyo announced as the crowds of students started to leave. "Except you, Miss L/N."

I sighed to myself as I picked up my things and waited for the mob of students to fully leave the room. After a short period of dreading my existence, we found ourselves in an empty room, just the two of us again. I took a light sigh, and once I was going to get up from my table, Jihyo walked towards me. I started panicking.

"Holy shit," she scoffed. "We meet again, don't we?" She said, while leaning on my table as a devilish smirk formed on her face. I was now trapped.

I scoffed back. "I'm afraid we do."

"Well, I wouldn't be 'afraid'. Actually, I secretly imagined this, and somehow my daydream became a reality. Quite fascinating, isn't it?" Jihyo said, looking into my eyes.

Is she flirting with me?

"I must admit that, yes. Now, if you excuse me, Miss Park, I must now head to my free hour and start my essay," I said, referring to her on a professional scale.