꒰ jealousy ꒱ - chaeyoung.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "Just call me three times a day!"

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 jealousy ⸝⸝ chaeyoung.

𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "three times a day" by TWICE.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

My girlfriend scoffed as she crossed her arms, avoiding my face as she sat on the hotel bed. Her face was unrecognizable; no one would recognize the face of Son Chaeyoung, since she had never been so angry before. No, she wasn't angry—she was filled with jealousy, but for what?

I looked at her, confused at her attitude. Her short black hair hung perfectly under her ears and her face was makeup-free. She looked absolutely beautiful, but something was off about her—she was scowling. I looked at her as her face shifted to the other side, avoiding to meet mine. I wanted to know what was on her mind, but I was scared.

"Chaengie, it's almost three o'clock. Do you wanna go fetch something to eat on the lobby before you go to your concert?" I asked, starting a conversation.

She scoffed and gave me a death stare.

"Son Chaeyoung, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

Nothing. Just silence.

"Son Chaeyoung, don't ignore me. What's wrong; tell me."

Chaeyoung got up from the bed and slammed the bathroom's door, turning on the shower. I sat on the bed and started changing my clothes, did my makeup and waited for Chaeyoung to get out of the bathroom so we could leave to TWICE's concert in Japan.

I waited for Chaeyoung to get out of the bathroom, sitting on the bed, watching a drama that was playing on a local T.V. channel. I wondered why Chaeyoung was mad. We had woken up at four in the morning to go to her rehearsal, but she was alright throughout the whole day. However, her mood was ticked once we got out of the stadium.

"Chaeng, it's almost 3:30 p.m! The bus is leaving soon," I called, knocking on the bathroom door.

She opened the bathroom door and got out with her cozy Nirvana shirt, a pair of sweatpants, and a baseball cap. She looked really pretty.

"You look really pretty, Chaeyoung," I smiled.

I was once again ignored by her as we both left our room and walked outside, getting on the TWICE bus. I greeted all the members of TWICE and I waved excitedly to Sana, my closest friend from TWICE—other than Chae, of course.

"Oh, Y/N, you can sit with your friend, Sana," Chaeyoung said in a mocking tone of voice.

And that's where I got it. I had been all day long with Sana, talking to her, ate with her, and I suppose that's why Chaeyoung was so pissed: because she was jealous.

"Oh, Y/n, you can sit with Chaeyoung if you want to," Sana said, with a cute smile on her face.

I had the urge to play Chaeyoung's game.

"No, it's fine. I'll sit with you, Sana."

"Well that seems great. I'll sit with Minari," Chaeyoung sarcastically huffed, stomping to the back of the bus.

About fifteen minutes passed and Sana had asked me what was wrong with Chaeyoung. I told her what I think was wrong and she giggled.

"It's adorable how Baby Tiger is jealous of me, Y/N," Sana laughed.

I giggled. "You're right, Sana, but what should I do? She won't talk to me. It's concerning."

"Well, I've never been in a relationship, for starters, so I can't give you the best of advice. However, I would talk to her and reason with her," Sana proposed.