꒰ curiosity ꒱ - nayeon.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "so feed my curiosity and show me what you got for me."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 curiosity ⸝⸝ nayeon.  

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "curiosity" by amber liu. 

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

Rainy days are the best, but not when you're alone, most certainly.

As the rain poured and clattered against her apartment windowsills I wondered how much time it would take for her to arrive home. By her, I'm talking about my girlfriend, Im Nayeon, the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life. I'm glad I can call her like that: my girlfriend. It has a good ring to it, doesn't it? Eitherway, cold and rainy nights like these were best when we were together cuddling on her bed, watching soapy romantic movies and eating cookies n' cream ice cream. I wish we could be doing that right now, but she's practicing for her new comeback with her K-pop group, TWICE.

I got up from the bed and headed to the shower, taking a hot shower and putting on one of Nayeon's oversized hoodies and a set of pajama of shorts. I stared at the "Wizard of Oz" blankly, wondering on why Nayeon was taking so long to arrive. She had left at around 6:30 am today and it was about to be 11:30 pm, and she hadn't called during the whole day.  I didn't call her because I didn't want to disturb her, but I was starting to worry now. As I stared at Judy Garland's face and heard her dialogue, my phone buzzed, playing my ringtone (which was a song from TWICE). I smiled brightly at whom it was, and answered the FaceTime call.

"Hey, baby! How are you? I've missed you so much today!" I said, as my girlfriend smiled at the camera.

"Hi, babe! I've missed you too," Nayeon smiled.

"Are you coming home today?" I said, putting a puppy face.

"Of course I am. I'm exhausted. I'm calling to let you know that I'm about to head out from Jeongyeon's apartment, and that I'll be there in like twenty minutes. I'm gonna change my clothes and then I'll head home, okay?" Nayeon said, smiling.

"Okie, but come quickly. I miss you so much," I answered.

"I miss you, too. Look, I'm gonna change into the teal sweater you gave me and then I'll head home, okay? It's a little hot in here and I'm sweaty," Nayeon said, changing the camera to the rear one and showing her in the mirror of Jeongyeon's room.

Nayeon changed her camera back into the front one, and smiled at you

"I'm gonna change now. Is there something you want me to buy on my way home? Do we have ice cream and Brownie Brittle?" Nayeon asked.

"Nope, we have all of these here. And don't stop anywhere, okay? It's dark today and I don't want anything to happen to you, okay?" I answered worriedly.