꒰ sick ꒱ - sana.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "who's gonna check up on you tonight?"

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 sick ⸝⸝ sana.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "kate's not here" by girl in red.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"I think he sounds peachy keen," Rizzo said, smilingly.

I sighed as I heard Sana pour a glass of cold water on top of our nightstand. Her hands let go of the two powdery, white pills as she looked at me with worry. I coughed as the heavy blankets felt colder and colder to my feet's touch, considering the fact that my feet were covered in Sana's fleece socks. I crossed my arms as my skin felt the warm cotton of my Pink Floyd hoodie. The air conditioner hissed as a blinding white "68º" glowed on it.

"Sani, baby?" I sniffled.

"Yes, love?" Sana answered, looking in my direction. "Are you alright?"

"My tummy's a little- you know," I answered, looking at Sana.

Sana sighed as her already big eyes went bigger.

"Are you sure? I mean, do you want to go to the E.R?" Sana asked.

"Once again, I refuse. I'm not going to the emergency room this late at night, Minatozaki. I'm fine, I'm just a little off, that's all," I answered.

Sana put her head on my forehead, later frowning at my temperature.

"Y/N, you're boiling. Take off your clothing. Now," Sana said in her demanding tone of voice.

"Sana, it's not the time to get kinky," I answered.

"No, silly. Take off your clothing; I'm gonna prepare the bathtub with cold water so your temperature lowers down. Too much heat and you may go blind like Helen Keller," Sana joked.

"Ha ha, very funny, Sana," I said, rolling my eyes at Sana.

Sana lowered the air conditioner's temperature and walked to the bathroom, preparing the bathtub with cold water as I took off my clothes and got into the bathroom as well.
ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"You're boiling, Y/N. If only you had paid attention to me when I told you that going out in the rain was a bad idea," Sana scolded me as she wrapped my body in a towel. "Next time pay attention to me and avoid going through this odyssey."

"Sana, I'm so cold, goddamnit!" I said as my lip trembled, clearly freezing.

Sana dried my body. I rubbed my arms with the palms of my hands.

"Then you should have paid attention to what I said, L/N Y/N," Sana scolded me.

Sana got me a tank top and some pajama shorts as she brushed my hair and tied it into a messy bun. She scolded me during the process, obviously. It was funny seeing how her face looked adorable, but her voice was steady. It was hot seeing her so worried.

When we got out of the bathroom, the cold hit me, complaining.

"Sana, it's too cold!" I whined.

"I know what I'm doing, trust me. I'll go to the kitchen and do your chicken soup. Wanna come with me or not?" Sana asked.

"S-Sure," I said, grabbing Sana's hand as we both got down the stairs to the kitchen.

The air conditioner was as cold throughout the whole house, no matter where I hid. I sat on the kitchen's barstool as I looked at Sana, boil the chicken strips and chop the potatoes into big chunks and throw them into the boiling pot of water. She hummed "Ice Cream" under her breath as I looked at her, clearly amused.