꒰ pornographer's dream ꒱ - momo.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "she turns to tease the camera, and please us at home; and we let her."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 pornographer's dream ⸝⸝ momo.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 this is the fourth part of the tom's diner series, but I don't think this is the final part (I might write a fifth part). the previous chapters are called "pied piper" and "tom's diner". there was recently an interlude chapter released called "bettie page". this is for my bestie JichusWife !

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song for this chapter: "pornographer's dream" ⸝⸝ by suzanne vega.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ

[ Y/N's POINT OF VIEW ]

"Y-You're here?" I sobbed; I couldn't believe she was there in front of me. She was writing some words down on a notebook.

Momo smiled wryly and nodded. There was a strange glint in her eyes, a glint I only saw when we were back in school. It was the glint of love and brightness she used to have, before it was replaced with fear and agony. Momo's eyes softened when she saw me sobbing at her image. I grabbed her hand put it on my chest so she could feel my heartbeat, as I broke down crying.

"Oh, my little mouse, don't cry," Momo whispered and shushed, holding my face with her other hand.  "It's alright now. I'm here, and you found me."

I shook my head no as my tears and sobs took over me. "No. No, I didn't. You found me."

"No, that's not true. You knew where to search; I just wandered around like a ghost," Momo hugged me.

I continued to sob. "Why? Just why? Why would you leave me again, Momo?"

Momo caressed my hair as I sobbed. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll explain everything."

"When?" I asked.

"Now. Right now," Momo answered. I jolted my head up. "Just not right here. It's not safe."

My anxiety had already stopped, and I took Momo's hand. She insisted that we told a walk around the city. "Fresh air helps despair," she said.

We walked together around the city, just like we had always fantasized about. It all felt oddly surreal, to be honest. All this turmoil to find her to effortlessly? There was definitely something fishy going on, but in the meantime, I wanted to enjoy this experience with her. We had always dreamt about it, after all. According to Momo, we had walked a long distance, but I didn't feel tired or even exhausted. It was everything to our pace and rythm, and I loved it. Momo guided me on her directions on my pace; it was something I had never paid attention to how patient she was with me.

"Oh my, looks like we're here," Momo smiled. I looked up and saw the sign that read Tom's Diner.

"Wait, we're here?" I asked, unwilling to believe that I had to go back in there.

Momo nodded. "Of course, darling. It's where we've always wanted to eat, remember? Just a calm, cold day with each other in New York City?"

"I guess so," I nodded, entering the diner.

"Oh, you ladies again. What can I get you?" The same man from earlier asked.

We both sat down on a booth close to the wall. Momo sat across from me. "What would you like?"