꒰ getting jealous ꒱ - ot9.

[🎀]"I get so damn jealous when it comes to you."

🍭Filled with angst and harsh language !!
🍭OT9 fan-fiction// when they're jealous.
🍭 Song of the day: "you stupid bitch" by girl in red.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[🍭] When Nayeon is jealous.

Nayeon, the girl that had a crush on you, invited you to TWICE's photoshoot, and things were starting to get dull and boring for you. You wanted to get out of the photoshoot and grab lunch with Nayeon, but things took an unexpected twist an her lunch hour was delayed. You were starting to get anxious, but you had promised Nayeon to go and eat with lunch with her at no cost.

When you were starting to panic, Sana, one of Nayeon's bandmates, approached you and you started talking to her. You kept a low profile, but you started loosening up. You enjoyed the time you were spending with Sana. You spoke and laughed, and you enjoyed her company. However, you liked Nayeon and you wanted to stick with her. You thought Sana was a cool person, but just a friend. As you spoke to Sana, Nayeon was on her photoshoot. Sana and you had sat behing the cameraman that was shooting pictures of Nayeon, and she could see you and Sana speaking. Seeing how much you were talking to Minatozaki made her furious. She gave glances from time to time and she was aware that she was jealous at Sana.

However, her managers recognized how hard she was working and gave her a two-hour break

However, her managers recognized how hard she was working and gave her a two-hour break. Nayeon sighed and walked to you, pulling your arm, making you get up from the floor to face her.

"Ow, Nayeon, what was that for?" you whined, Nayeon still holding your arm.

"So you and I could go and eat. Just us," Nayeon said sarcastically, giving Sana a death stare.

"Oh, alright. I'll go grab my coat backstage. It was nice meeting and talking to you, Sana," you said, waving at Sana and heading backstage, and leaving Nayeon and Sana.

"She's mine, Sana. I thought you knew that already, so get away from her," Nayeon said, looking at Sana.

"No rough feelings, Nayeon. It was just adorable to see how jealous you  got over a girl. Don't worry, I'd ever do that to you, trust me," Sana winked. "Now, go and enjoy your lunch break, and get 'er, girl."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[🍭]When Jeongyeon is jealous.

Jeongyeon and you were dating secretly; no one except TWICE knew. They knew your secret, and you two trusted that they would keep it. Employees in JYP knew that Jeongyeon and you had met during a gala and that you two were good friends, but no one suspected a thing. Jeongyeon was aware that this this maneuver could cost her her job and her career, but she wa swilling to risk it all for you and because she loved you more than anything. You had been with TWICE on a studio day, where they were recording a concept film, trying out different concepts for their new comeback. There was this period where the studio had to be quiet, because they were doing a V-Live. The live went to the point where it was Jeongyeon's turn to stay in it for a couple of minutes, and you stayed quiet, watching Jeongyeon.