꒰ sharon ꒱ - mina

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "yeah, i showed up at your party. will you have me? will you love me? will you kiss me on the porch in front of all your stupid friends?"

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 sharon ⸝⸝ mina

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day : betty ⸝⸝ by taylor swift.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 hey, everyone ! for the first time in the book, i wrote a story from a member's point of view. as you perhaps saw, this chapter is completely from mina's point of view. happy reading, onces <3

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 requested by @thisbitchishorny
ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

Popularity. You have everything you can ever wish for. A rich daddy, all the boys, the prettiest of clothes, attention, etc. You get the prettiest of cars, tons of money, and the best part is that everyone loves you. Thing is that everything— the attention, money, cars— is useless when all you are is an empty, solitary shell. Have you ever felt that way? Have you ever felt like everyone's attention and love is just boundless and fake? Now, what about what I think? What about my feelings? Has someone ever asked themselves whether I'm happy with all the attention? Every time I speak my mind out I'm either spoiled, bratty, or ungrateful. I never asked for this. All I have to do is look pretty and keep quiet. This is the version everyone accepts and adores. People enjoy dishonesty; the version of the girl they themselves molded. What is "my true self"? I never thought she'd exist. No one, not even my closest of peers have met the real and authentic version of Myoui Sharon Mina.

I stood in front of Miss Kim's homeroom classroom, reading the student list. My eyes scanned the list and I found my name, but yours what crossed out with a finely-tipped black Sharpie. Sighing to myself, the reason on why you decided to switch homerooms popped in my head. Assuming you were in the next room, I entered the classroom.

"Hey, girlie," Sana waved at me. "Here," she said, patting the desk next to her so I could sit down.

"What's up, Sana?" I smiled sadly as I hung my backpack from my chair.

"What happened? Why are you feelin' blue? You know the only mood we're allowed to have is pink. Pink is the mother of all colors," Sana asked, with her bubbly voice as usual.

"Oh, it's nothing," I waved my hand in dismissal. "It's just that she's not here. She moved to Mr. Chang's next door."

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry," Sana's voice now sounded as down as mine. "I know it's hard. You know, when I broke up with Dahyun last year, it was the same thing, except she replaced me with Momo. No biggie, it's just that, every time I see her, I have the feminine urge to puke on her. I'm not saying that's the case with Y/N, but, you know, it could be."

I gave Sana the biggest death stare I could possibly give her, then letting out a sigh. There was a hint of sarcasm in her bubbly attitude, which made me laugh. I love her duality.

"You're cute when you smile. You should do it more often," Sana smiled. "So, you still plan on signing up for the entrepreneurship elective this year? I heard Miss Sakamoto left due to some things happening with her husband, so now we have a new teacher."

"I think I should. Well, I'd like to give it a try, at least. If I don't like it, I'll just tell Daddy to sign me out. What about you? Are you staying in Advanced Trigonometry?" I asked.

Sana's eyes widened. "O-Oh! No, I'm moving to the fashion elective. Maths, numbers, what's that? You know pretty and popular girls can't like math. It's not like I was good at it, anyway."

This made me angry. Everyone saw Sana as the bubble-headed popular girl, but she's not. Her passion's always been math.

"Oh, come on, Sana, who said that? Kim Jisoo? Please, you like it. Do it. You say that as if ou weren't the Mathlete's #1 member. You hate cutting and sewing anyway," I answered.