꒰ how i met you ꒱ - ot9.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"i need to feel needed by you."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "how you met" // ot9.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃Song of the Day: "Need to feel needed" by amber liu.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 nayeon.

You have always been a fan of TWICE, specially a fan of Nayeon. That's why you were so excited about going to TWICE's newest concert, and you had saved up some money to travel and see them in another country that wasn't yours, and you were excited because you saw them in the front row. You and your friend went to the concert together, and that's when she saw you. The concert had started just fine; you were having fun. In a more relaxed scenario, Nayeon decided to step closer to the side of the stage where you were located. She had found you interesting, and she wanted to see you more up close. When she did, she thought you were beautiful, and she stayed on your side of the stage and kept walking around it.

As she did, fans started showing her their phones sos he could take exclusive selcas with them, and she did it with both. Something in you wanted to call her attention, but in a way that only she would be able to remember. As you got closer to the stage, you admired how pretty she was, and how adorable her presence was on stage. She transmitted good energy and good vibes on stage, and that really made you admire her way more. Nayeon say you and approached you in not such an obvious way. You got further away from the stage and Nayeon just stood there. You decided to arrange a plan and call for her attention.

"Nayeon, do something hot," you yelled jokingly, and Nayeon saw you.

Nayeon did a "sexy" pose, which made you and her giggle

Nayeon did a "sexy" pose, which made you and her giggle. You took a small video of it, and Nayeon was happy that she had some sort of interaction with you. Once the concert was done and people started going out of the coliseum, someone called via the microphones, but there was no one on stage.

"The girl with tight jeans and a white shirt who yelled 'Nayeon, do something hot,' your acquaintance is requested backstage.  I repeat: The girl with tight jeans and a white shirt who yelled 'Nayeon, do something hot,' your acquaintance is requested backstage. Thank you,"  the voice said.

It was a familiar voice, and you smiled to yourself.

"Nayeon, you cutie," you whispered to yourself as you headed to the door the voice had told you to go to.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 jeongyeon.

You had been recently hired as a photographer in JYP Entertainment, and you constantly bonded with the girls. You were a ONCE even before you joined JYP Entertainment, so being around them was so thrilling and fun for you. You remember the moment when JYP introduced you to TWICE for the first time, and they were all so sweet towards you. He introduced them to you a couple of minutes before the filming of a "Time To TWICE" video, that was going to be filmed outside.