꒰ dolly eyes ꒱ - jihyo.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "i'm tested by these fools. they keep telling me i got nothing to lose."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 this chapter was inspired by a soft amber chapter on a book by @lemonsadeskies. Their story is in my amber list !

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 dolly eyes ⸝⸝ park jihyo.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day : hands behind my back ⸝⸝ by amber liu.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 i know i include amber into most of the things i write, but i can't help it so please bear with me *sobs*. just so you know, this started as a fluff story (one cheesier than the ones i've previously written such as "infirmity" of sana) but it took a different and not-so-fluffy twist. don't blame me, please. and, you guessed it, it features an f(x) member. this is the first time ever in this book in which the selected member is the antagonist. this will be a new series.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 please know that if you can't handle sensitive topics, please refrain from reading this chapter. happy reading <3

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"What do you mean with 'you're leaving me', Jung Soo-jung?" I said, a knot forming in my throat as my voice cracked. My eyebrows furrowed and I could feel the sting of tears in my eyes.

"Y/N, please listen to me. It's for the best, but I can explain. I'll never leave your side," Krystal said in a lower tone of voice than mine. She had a serious expression on her face.

"No, Jung Chrystal! I won't 'listen to you'! What could you possibly like to explain? How you've left me unattended for three consecutive years of our relationship? It's always the 'I'm-in-love-with-you-but-you-have-to-stay-at-home-breaking-your-ass-off-studying-while-I-go-work-and-fuck-you-ocassionally-dilemma, Krystal Soo-jung!" I argued. I had lost my wits and forgotten that we were in a restaurant.

"Y/N, sit down. Let me explain," she continued, ignoring what I was saying.

"No! It's always the same thing over and over again. That's it," I yelled. Everyone was looking at us.

"Y/N, for fuck's sake! Be mature, sit down, and let me talk! You think everything's about you when it's not, and when it's finally about you, you just run away and don't face the real world!" Krystal yelled back. My eyes were gleaming in tears at the beautiful woman in front of me. Her face, cold as always, was now portraying some kind of emotion.

"You know what? It's done. We're done. You're so fucking done, Soo-jung," I growled back at her, storming out of the restaurant.

My sobs were uncontrollable. I needed to call on the only person that could possibly comfort me in moments of turmoil. That was my best friend Park Jihyo, whom I had a crush  on a while ago. I had grown out of it, though. It was no use calling her, since she said she had to run some errands today in Gwangju, which is about three hours away from Seoul.

I dialed Jihyo's number on the keypad and walked several minutes away from the restaurant I was in with Krystal. I just wanted to be away from Krystal as much as possible. Jihyo quickly answered my call. My sobs concerned her extremely.

"Y/N," Jihyo answered.

"Jihyo," I sobbed as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Jihyo asked, desperate to know what was wrong with me.

"Jihyo," I sobbed. "Krys. Krystal broke up with me."

"Oh, Y/N, darling," Jihyo said in an odd tone of voice. It seemed like if she was smiling, but her voice was dead serious. "Where are you? I'm in Itaewon. I'll pick you up and you can come over and stay tonight."