꒰ suspicious minds ꒱ - tzuyu

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "'Cause we're living in a world of fools breaking us down, when they all should let us be."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 suspicious minds⸝⸝ chou tzuyu

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song for this chapter: ⸝⸝ "how deep is your love?" by bee gees

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 here's a cute tzuyu chapter (this was so comforting and healing to write). actually, did you know that this is the first chapter i make with them with kids? also, i don't know if i got sunk writing this, but tzuyu's bias-wrecking me. anyways, enjoy !

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

The library was a sanctuary of stories, each book a portal to a world of wonder and imagination. As I adjusted my glasses, the faint scent of old paper filled my senses, comforting me like an old friend. It had been a busy day, but as the clock struck closing time, anticipation bubbled within me.

Clara, my precious five-year-old daughter, awaited me at home, her laughter echoing in my mind. She was the light of my life, filling every moment with joy and wonder. I couldn't wait to hear about her day at school, to share in her excitement and dreams.

Clara is a bright-eyed, five-year-old bundle of energy with an infectious smile that lights up the room. She has a heart-shaped face framed by soft, chestnut brown curls that cascade down her shoulders in gentle waves. Her almond-shaped eyes sparkle with curiosity and wonder, the color a warm hazel that reflects the light like golden honey.

Her petite frame is adorned in a colorful array of clothes, her favorite dresses adorned with playful patterns and vibrant hues. She moves with a grace that belies her youthful exuberance, her steps light and carefree as she explores the world around her. Clara's laughter is like music to my ears, a joyful melody that fills the air with warmth and happiness. Her cheeks are rosy with the flush of youth, and her dimpled smile is infectious, spreading joy to all who are lucky enough to be in her presence. Not to be biased, but I have always thought that, despite her tender age, Clara possesses a wisdom and insight beyond her years, her curious mind always eager to learn and discover new things. She has a gentle spirit and a kind heart, her empathy and compassion shining through in everything she does.

Stepping out into the cool evening air, I felt a sense of excitement tingling in my chest. The stars twinkled overhead, casting a soft glow over the world below. Clara skipped ahead, her hand warm in mine.

"Mommy, look!" Clara exclaimed, pointing up at the sky. "It's the Big Dipper!"

I smiled proudly at her enthusiasm, cherishing the simple moments we shared together. "You're absolutely right, sweetheart," I replied, my heart swelling with love. "Do you remember what I told you about the Big Dipper?"

Clara nodded eagerly, her eyes shining with excitement. "You said it's like a big spoon scooping up the stars!"

Her words filled me with warmth, a reminder of the magic and innocence of childhood. As we walked home hand in hand, I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of the night sky, feeling grateful for moments like these.
Meanwhile, back at home, Tzuyu, my girlfriend, was busy with her own endeavors. Despite her success as a k-pop idol, her true passion lay in writing. She scribbled under her pen name Missy Park; whe poured her heart and soul into crafting horror-romance novels, a world away from the glitz and glamour of the entertainment industry. Tzuyu's dedication to her craft never ceased to amaze me, her determination and talent shining through in every word she wrote. She was a mystery wrapped in an enigma, her passion and ambition driving her forward.

As I walked through the door, Clara's excitement filled the air, her laughter echoing through the quiet house. Tzuyu greeted us with a smile, her eyes sparkling with warmth and affection.
"Wow, Tzuyu, what's all this?" I asked, marveling at the scene before me. Tzuyu grinned sheepishly, a hint of nervousness in her expression.