꒰ the science of fate ꒱ - jihyo.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "She's so bad she's good for me// This girl  knows ways you won't believe// One night is all she needs// Love me, leave me, left me numb// Did you have your fun?"

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 the science of fate ⸝⸝ jihyo.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day:"did you have your fun?" by R5.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 this chapter contains mild smut, but, as you may know, I'm not a fan of writing smuts for k-pop idols. This chapter contains language and some suggestive content. Enjoy this Jihyo ft. Mamamoo (and Amber Liu easter eggs) chapter! Also, enjoy this chapter and me going to sleep at 4 a.m. <33

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"Ugh, Kim Yong-sun, you know goddamn well I dislike clubs!" I whined to my best friend Yong-sun (or Solar, as we call her).

"Ah, come on, Y/N, don't be such an idiot. It's just for two or three hours. You promised me that we were gonna celebrate my twenty-fourth birthday however we wanted! You, as my best friend, have to go to my birthday party. Suck it up already," Solar answered back as she sat on my bed. "Plus, it'll be fun, I promise. I'm going with Moonbyul and HwaSa, and the only one missing for confirmation is you. Trust me, it'll be fun. You can go with WheeIn."

I thought of it for a split second, and I remembered the promise I had made Solar as we graduated high school; we were going to get the best hangover of our lives and I was going to overcome my biggest fear—clubs. It's not that I don't like loud music, flashy lights, and tight dresses; but it's being around strangers and meeting them.

Solar has always been a social butterfly, and I'm more of an insider. Her girlfriend Moonbyul comes from an interesting family of businesspeople, and these happen to be owners of the best club in Korea.

Clubs and I haven't gotten along since an incident that happened when I was doing my bachelor's.

"Fuck," I whispered. "Fine, you win. Tomorrow, right?"

"Tomorrow at 7:00 in the night Moonbyul will pick us up. And, oh, wear the gold dress with the stiletto pumps. This will be fun, certainly," Solar smirked as she looked at me.

"Yong-sun, you're glad I love you," I sighed as I rubbed my temple. "At 10:00, we're out of the club. Or at least, I am, because you know well we have to go to college on Friday, right? You're not gonna mess up the last month of your master's degree just because of a stupid hangover."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Solar replied, waving her hand dismissively. "I heard that the biology professor is gonna quit soon. Something of a new teacher replacing her on Friday or something, whatever."

"Probably a haggy teacher that smells like Romaine lettuce or something," I answered as I sat back on my bed, across from my best friend's bed.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"Buzz Moonbyul up, idiot," Solar ordered as she finished lining her eyes in front of the mirror.

"Why can't you do it, for fuck's sake?" I cursed as I put the stilettos.

"Because, yes," Solar refuted again.