꒰ tea ꒱ - tzuyu.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "i'll make a cup of coffee for your head."
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 tea ⸝⸝ tzuyu
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "deathbed" by powfu.
ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"Y-Y/N, baby," her voice said groggily.

No answer was given by me, too tired to even pay attention to what was happening around me.

"Mhhh, Y/N, wake up," she continued, shaking my shoulder lazily.

"Tzuyu, it's early in the morning. Go to bed," I answered tiredly as I groaned.

"I can't seem to fall asleep," Tzuyu whined.

The sheets were comfortably cold, and Tzuyu's warmth made the sweet sleep feel better. Her breath on my neck was the only thing I needed to quickly go back to sleep and forget my surroundings.

"Baby, don't sleep," she continued sweetly, this time in a more woken-up voice.

"Tzuyu, I'm tired, please," I answered, flipping to the other side of the bed and wrapping my head with the white hotel blankets.

"Then I'll guess I'll go get tea on my own," Tzuyu said, knowing how much I like going with her to coffee shops.

"Wait-" I said, getting slowly and sitting on the bed to face Tzuyu.

"Looks like someone is fresh and ready," Tzuyu smiled.

"Shut up," I said, yawning.

"How about I take my beautiful damsel to a tea date?" Tzuyu smiled mischievously.

"Chou Tzuyu, I'm exhausted. What hour is it?" I asked, my mind slowly swimming into dizzy sleep.

"It's three in the morning," Tzuyu smiled. "I know how much you love going out early in the morning when it's still dark," Tzuyu added sarcastically.

"Fuck, you know how much I hate it," I answered grudgingly, scratching my head. "But chamomile and lavender-infused tea with a spoonful of honey won't hurt me, will it?"

"I suppose not," Tzuyu smirked. "I promise we'll go back to sleep once we're finished with our drinks. Plus we can also take the drinks up here."

"I would like that very much, because I'm tired as hell," I answered.

"Go get your slippers, babe. I'll be waiting at the door for you," Tzuyu said smirking at me.

"Do I really have to go, though? Can't you just go down and get the drinks for me?" I asked tiredly.

"Well, you come with me or we can drink coffee from the coffee machine right here on the counter  You choose," she continued impulsively.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I let her win the game. "Fine, Chou Tzuyu."

"Don't be so lazy, Y/N. The lobby is literally three doors to us," Tzuyu said, rolling her eyes and scoffing.

My mouth opened in surprise. Who would suspect that such an innocent-looking girl like Chou Tzuyu could be this savage and sarcastic?

"Fine, fine, you win," I said, walking to the bathroom and tying my hair. "And what will you be drinking?"

"Well, I think I'll have a Lemon Balm tea. I've seen that it helps with relaxation and sleep," she smiled.

"Alright, I think I'm done and ready to go," I said, getting out of the bathroom.