꒰ her demise ꒱ - ot9.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 Too late, my time has come. Sends shivers down my spine; body's aching all the time. Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 her demise ⸝⸝ ot9.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "bohemian rhapsody" ⸝⸝ queen.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 warning: missed the ot9s, eh? Well, I planned this chapter a long time ago, but I never published it ! before you move onto reading, please be aware that this chapter contains the mention of death and topics that may be triggering to some readers. i will include a small warning at the top of each member, just so you are aware. happy reading <3

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ

𖧧 𓂃 nayeon

You died in a car accident after a fight you had with Nayeon. She had promised you to spend the day together if you skipped med school that day, and so you did. However, Nayeon barely paid any attention to you that day, since she was too busy practicing for her concert. You were pissed, and so you argued with Nayeon and passed away in a fatal car accident on your way home. Being as selfish as she could be sometimes, she didn't say or kiss you goodbye, obviously not knowing that it was going to be the last time she would see you forever. When she found out you had passed away right before the concert started, she was devastated.

"She's gone, ONCE," Nayeon sobbed during the speech interval, completely devastated

"She's gone, ONCE," Nayeon sobbed during the speech interval, completely devastated. "She's gone, ONCE, and it's completely my fault. I shouldn't have been so selfish. She dedicated herself to me, and I should've done the same. I loved her, but that wasn't enough, and now she's not with me anymore. I don't get it. She was in my arms this morning, and now she doesn't exist anymore."

The members tried comforting her, but they were also devastated. You were their best friend as well. Nayeon, of course, couldn't stop crying. The thought that she had woken up with you in her arms and now she was going to sleep without you existing devastated her completely.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ

𖧧 𓂃 jeongyeon

TWICE was filming their documentary ("Seize The Light") and Jeongyeon had referred to you as her "close friend". However, the whole staff and TWICE knew that that wasn't true. You had committed suicide days before they started filming their first webisode and Jeongyeon was devastated to the point she felt like she had to speak about you throughout the whole filming time. She was devastated, and it was affecting her health, of course. You had been her cheerleader since day one, and Jeongyeon felt like she needed to give you credit for where she was today. There wasn't a single second in which Jeongyeon never shed a tear for you. Sadly, no one could ever know that Jeongyeon's "close friend" had been the love of her life.