꒰ jane doe ꒱ - tzuyu.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"we hurt each other with the things we want to say."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 jane doe ⸝⸝ tzuyu.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "jane doe" by LADIES' CODE

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃requested by @PizdetsKakoy

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"Shit, I'm gonna be late for of work," I mumbled to myself as I crossed the pedestrian lines, not even looking to both sides.

It was a cloudy day, and the road was glassy; it had just finished raining. I jogged to the beige sidewalk, doing my best to not slip and get to the JYP Building on time. Yes, you guessed it. I work at JYP Entertainment—but not as an idol. It's funny, how, every time I mention it, someone think I'm a trainee or something. Not gonna lie, that would be cool, but it's not for me. I wasn't born to be on stage like some people; I was born to be working backstage and making sure that the people that were born to be on stage shine as bright as ever. I love my job, actually. Although it's probably one of the most stressing professions, it brings a smile to my face to see how a project you've arranged becomes fruitful.

As I pulled the heavy door of the JYP building, the secretary, Hye-joon greeted me with her warm smile as always. I bowed hello, and, when I was heading towards the elevator, her kind and soft voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Y/N, wait! Before you go!" Hye-joon's voice said in a slightly louder tone.

"Mhm?" I answered, turning my face to her desk. "What's up?"

"Oh, Mr. Park is inviting you to lunch today. He also told me to move your stuff away from the ITZY department and to the TWICE department. Something about an unexpected promotion to you," Hye-joon said, making my eyes widen.

"A-A promotion? B-But, why couldn't he call me? I-I have to go. Thanks for telling, Hye!" I said, catching the elevator.

My index finger gently pressed the #3: ITZY floor. I had to reconfirm with my boss that Hye-joon's statements were true. I couldn't just seep into a random department with no reason why. As the elevator's doors separated, I stepped onto the empty and cold floor. Everyone seemed to be doing their own work. As for ITZY, I didn't know where they were, actually. I just needed to have a word with my boss and see what the ruckus was all about.

As I walked to the room I speculated they were, I thought for a moment— "Was I actually going to TWICE's department? How would I manage to get myself together if I did?" I peeked into the glass square in the wooden door, and slowly came in to see my best friend's makeup being done by my boss. I closed the door and walked to Na-mi and Chaeryeong, my presence quickly getting noticed.

"Y/Nnie!" Chaeryeong squealed. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be upstairs with TWICE," she smiled as Na-mi nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, actually, what are you doing here? Jin-young sent you the new changes," Na-mi said with her concentrated face focused on Chaeryeong's eyeliner.

"Yeah, you should be upstairs doing your honey bun's makeup," Chaeryeong giggled, slapping my thigh as she couldn't control her laugh. Her laugh was so contagious that Na-mi laughed without knowing who this "honey bun" was.

"Oooohhh, Y/N! Who's that 'honey bun' boy?" Na-mi asked, making Chaeryeong snort.

"Oh, Na-mi, didn't you know? Y/N came out last week. You're always updated with everyone's gossip; surprising that you didn't know this one," Chaeryeong said, roasting Na-mi right off the spot.