꒰ fly me to the moon ꒱ - sana.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "baby, kiss me, fill my heart with song, and let me sing forevermore. you are all i long for, worship, and adore."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 fly me to the moon ⸝⸝ sana

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃song of the day: "fly me to the moon" by frank sinatra and count basie.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

Needless to say, I stared at the rustic ceiling of the hotel room. My back rested perfectly against the headboard of the bed; I sighed as my body absorbed the heat my polyester hoodie generated. There was indistinct chatter on the cartoons playing, and the only thing I could focus on was the sound of the water droplets in the running shower and the thoughts running through my head.

Yes, it was overwhelming that our previously-established plans were canceled, but everything happens for a reason. I couldn't really do anything about it, could I? The best I could do was conform and be positive about it. Sana, on the other hand, couldn't conform. She may seem like a sweet, innocent fruitcake, but when she's pissed off, not even close.

She got out of the shower and I must admit that I was about to fall asleep. The air conditioner shone with a brilliant 62° and the exhaustion of the day had had an effect on me. My lethargy was interrupted by the bathroom's heavy door opening; a woman with long and wet orange hair in a white bath robe was revealed. She was huffing, and her normally-smiling face had a frown painted. She was clearly huffing as a towel hung over her small yet defined shoulders. Fun fact, when things don't go her way, her annoyance takes over her.

People have the perception in their head that Minatozaki Sana is usually cheery and adorable, and they have the right perception. However, I don't think the world has seen the annoyed side of her. Sure, she's a patient girl, but not when the things she plans go wrong.

She was drying her hair with the towel hanging from her neck, looking at the mirror in front of her. Her makeup-free face glowed as usual. However, her brows were scrunched and her cheeks were puffier that normal. I admired how beautiful she is, because, damn, she's hot as hell. Her body shifted to my direction and walked towards the bed I was lying on. Huffing, she sat next to me with her back against the headboard; arms crossed on her chest.

"Sana, baby," I cooed, shifting to her side. She was pouting; how cute.

"Hmph," she interjected.

"Baby, don't worry. A trip to the Paris isn't the end of the world," I comforted. This made Sana retort.

"Y/N, are you kidding? Of course it is!" Sana retorted, raising her voice. You could tell she was upset because her tone of voice was higher and her voice's pitch was raised.

"Oh, come on, Sana! We can go to Paris at any time of our lives. You're an idol, remember?" I continued.

"Yeah, but this trip was gonna be special," she huffed, crossing her arms on her chest once again.

She was acting like a child. "Baby, I know how expensive everything was, but we're just gonna stay here for a couple of days more. In fact, see it as a positive outcome. It's more time we spend together. Yes, we're stranded in New York for a couple of days, but there's so much we can do here. I've never been to New York."

You could see the gears in her head clicking in place. "It's not about the money, Y/N! Money isn't the issue here; it's that I wanted this to be special for us. I mean, you're right, but there's more stuff in France. Disney, The Lido, Moulin Rouge, the Louvre, all that jazz," she argued. "New York is Times Square, Ellis Island, Fifth Avenue, done."