꒰ two women ꒱ - chaeyoung.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃"sometimes we refuse to see how bad something is until it completely destroys us."

𖧧꒱ 𓂃 two women ⸝⸝ chaeyoung 

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "one more day" by SISTAR ft. giorgio moroder.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃strong trigger warning ¡! Murder, physical abuse, and language.  (read last bullet point, please!) Also, sorry for making this chapter a little long </3

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 Notice ¡! — Hello, everyone! Fabiola introducing back at it again with a new chapter (and the first chapter of the year) for you! Before I proceed,  I recently made a Spotify playlist and I scouted for WLW k-pop songs (to my surprise, there are a lot). So, while I was searching for some, Google recommended me "One More Day" by SISTAR ft. Giorgio Moroder.  I will attach the link of "One More Day" and my WLW k-pop Spotify playlist, to whoever's interested on the comments.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

!! Y/N's Point of View !!

There we were. We were watching a Mercedes-Benz in flames in the middle of nowhere in South Korea. We were standing together, holding hands, as we saw our past turn into ashes. Feel free to ask yourself what the hell we were doing alone in such a dangerous place, as there were tears in my eyes and my quiet sobs were uncontrollable. But, if you wish to understand the whole story, we must start from the beginning.

The Beginning

A boring Friday in the nucleus of September. It was rainy, as expected, since it's the rainiest season in Korea. The sky was cloudy and the aluminum windows of the classroom I was in were closed shut, mostly because of the rain that had been falling since the morning. It almost felt surreal to be on a rainy day at school. Actually, I was in the last class already. Just looking at the clock's second needle and how it ticked over the black numbers. It had been a tiring day of last-minute tests and rain—although it's nice—would make things worse: mud, puddles, and the nasty traffic of South Korea on rainy days. However, it was 2:55 pm and only five minutes were left to finally leave this juvenile jail called school. Alas, the last five minutes went by slowly, like if it was all in slow-motion. My leg bounced as I did my best to focus on the mixed variables on the board, but nothing could make me focus properly. I just stared at the clock and how its needles ticked on top of the black numbers. As the clock's second needle glided on top of the line indicating 59 until the black 12, all that effect swooped away. Blinking many times, I pushed my trigonometry book in my backpack and headed out of the classroom, among my other anxious classmates.

Since I had gotten everything in my backpack before, I avoided the mess in the hallways. My phone vibrating in my pocket indicated to me that my destiny was to be fulfilled, for she was there waiting for me. A simple text saying, "I'm here" was all I needed to smile at myself and walk to the front of the school.

Through the Mercedes-Benz's windshield I saw her adorable face; the face of the only person in my life who could make me smile and feel like, once and for all, I was loved. Someone who didn't hurt me; someone who made me feel special. There was a tiny side smirk on her face and my smile was too idiotic. Gosh, she's stunning. Her brown eyes were covered by her black Chopard De Rigo sunglasses and her blonde, short hair was pulled back with a clear headband. So classy of Chaeyoung.

Approaching the Mercedes-Benz, I opened the car's frontal passenger seat and sat next to the beautiful driver, who greeted me with a smirk-like smile. A white oversized shirt and freshly-washed waxed jeans rested perfectly on her, and my eyes lit up at the beautiful sighting. She scoffed and chuckled at my idiotic smile.