꒰ starlet ꒱ - jeongyeon

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "you look so heavenly / a neo-nebula from under the sun."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "starlet" ⸝⸝ yoo jeongyeon.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song for this chapter: "pretty baby" ⸝⸝ by blondie.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 kudos to my girlfriend nel who gave me the idea for this chapter back in january of last year, way before we started dating <33

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 i wrote this back in january. i hope you like it, and happy new year ! remember requests are always open <33
ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"I'm L/N Y/N, Miss Yoo's new nanny," I answered the security guard via the intercom.

"Ahh, yes, Miss L/N. Please come in," he answered sweetly as he opened the sliding, bronze gate for me to enter.

Thanking him with a smile on my face, I gently stepped on the pedal on my car, entering the luxurious white mansion's ground. After parking my car, I walked towards the immense red door set to be the entrance. My finger pressed the small, white button next to the door, making it ring. In less than a second, the huge, red door opened to reveal a middle-aged woman in black and white clothes. She greeted me with a smile and a bow.

"Good morning, madam," she bowed. "Please come in." She held the door open for me to enter the impressive residence. "Miss Yoo will be with you in a bit. Please sit down and make yourself comfortable."

She bowed once again and walked to one of the rooms; I sat down on a white sofa, crossing my legs. My eyes wandered around the luxurious interior, trying to calm myself down; the nerves were starting to strike, and my heart started pounding as I came into realization of what I was doing. I was in superstar Yoo Jeongyeon's living room, and I was going to meet her. Even if I was already hired, we needed to have one last chat to see if everything was still on track for me to start immediately. The realization hit: I was going to be her children's nanny, hopefully.

My thoughts were interrupted by a graceful woman approaching me. Her walk was poised and her eyes shone in a special tone of brown. Her skin was as clear as snow and her hair rested gently on her collarbones in beautiful chocolate brown with highlights.

Her style was a perfect mix of masculine with feminine energy. The beautiful woman sat on the sofa across mine, accentuating the peace she brought within her presence.  What spoke most to me were her brown eyes, so fixated and so secure of herself as she looked at me. There was a taste of security but a hidden sense of shyness within her moves.  She spoke as she looked at me in the eyes.

"You must be Y/N," she smiled as she stretched her hand for me to shake. It was, as expected, incredibly soft and warm. "I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, a pleasure to meet you."

I shook her hand and she smiled sweetly yet professionally, still looking at me up and down. "A pleasure as well, Miss Yoo."

She chuckled. "Please, Jeongyeon's fine."

"Your resumé said you were twenty-four, freshly graduated. Right, Y/N?" she smiled, now attentively looking at me in the eyes. These were terribly beautiful.

I nodded in response.

"Pedagogy is a tough career," she smiled. "And what brings you here, still in the babysitting business?"

I was caught off-guard by her comment. "Well, even if I studied pedagogy, babysitting has always been my passion."

Miss Yoo gave me an analytical look. "I see, and you're well prepared," she smiled. "Even if you're technically already hired and I'm guessing you already studied the documents I sent you, I'd like to review some things with you."