꒰ nighttime nuptials ꒱ - ot9

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "I don't ever wanna leave, I wanna watch you sleep."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃nighttime nuptials ⸝⸝ ot9

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 requested by @Sanake3333

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song for this chapter: "watch you sleep"⸝⸝ by girl in red

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

꒰𖧧꒱ nayeon.

As I lay in bed, the soft glow of the moon filtering through the curtains, I feel a gentle weight shift beside me. It's Nayeon, my girlfriend, who seems to be lost in her own world of dreams. Little did she know, I was still wide awake, thanks to a late-night caffeine fix.

Just as I'm about to drift off, I hear a soft murmur coming from Nayeon's direction. At first, I think she's talking in her sleep, but then I realize she's whispering sweet nothings. With a mischievous grin, I decide to play along and pretend to be asleep, eager to see where this midnight confession will lead.

"Y/N, you're like the cheese to my macaroni, the peanut butter to my jelly," she whispers, her voice filled with an odd combination of sincerity and silliness. "I love you more than pizza and Netflix and beer combined."

Suppressing a giggle, I resist the urge to burst into laughter at her unconventional declarations of love. Instead, I listen intently, feeling my heart swell with affection for this wonderfully quirky woman lying beside me.

But just as Nayeon launches into a passionate soliloquy about how I complete her like the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle, I accidentally let out a snort of laughter. My cover is blown.

Startled, Nayeon stops mid-sentence and turns to look at me, her eyes widening in surprise. "Y/N, you're awake?" she gasps, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Caught red-handed, I can't help but burst into laughter, pulling Nayeon into a tight embrace. "Caught me," I admit, planting a kiss on her forehead. "But your confessions were the sweetest, cutest, yet corniest thing I've ever heard."

With a sheepish grin, Nayeon joins in the laughter, relieved that her embarrassing secret is out in the open. And as we cuddle close, bathed in the soft moonlight, I realize that even in the silliest of moments, our love shines bright, making every midnight confession a cherished memory to hold onto forever.

 And as we cuddle close, bathed in the soft moonlight, I realize that even in the silliest of moments, our love shines bright, making every midnight confession a cherished memory to hold onto forever

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ

꒰𖧧꒱ jeongyeon.

As I lay in bed, the faint glow of the bedside lamp casting shadows on the walls, I feel a surge of warmth as Jeongyeon snuggles closer to me. She's always been the strong and confident one in our relationship, so it surprises me when she starts whispering soft words into my ear, her voice laced with vulnerability.