꒰ she took me to the bathroom ꒱ - nayeon

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "her name was sarah. i was kinda shy, but she was a daredevil."
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 she took me to the bathroom ⸝⸝ nayeon.
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 i met sarah in the bathroom ⸝⸝ awfultune.
ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"A party? You've got to be kidding me," I groaned as I looked at my roommate Dahyun.

"What? It's at the dorms," Dahyun grinned. "You gotta live life. Girl, we're in college. You can't just stay here eating up books and getting good grades."

I rolled my eyes and scratched my head in stress.

"And how do you expect finishing our doctor's degree, Miss Kim, if we don't study and dedicate ourselves? You're not gonna graduate if you keep going out at the ends of the night and getting home so late."

Dahyun looked at me and gave the deadliest stare she could have ever given me. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, fine. When's the party?" I asked, which made Dahyun's eyes glow up in glee.

"Tonight," Dahyun smirked and raised her eyebrows.

"You're fucking kidding me," I frowned.

"I'm fucking not," she got up from her chair. "Haul your ass up and you'll be ready in 10."

"Ugh," I scoffed. "Fine."

Parties have always been my thing. I love partying, but it's been a while. Ever since my mother died a year ago, I've fully dedicated myself to college and my studies. That's what she would've wanted from me. In fact, that's all she ever asked from me—to be successful. My mother died in the middle of a cardiac surgery not so long ago, and Dahyun has been my only friend since then. We met during my mother's funeral reception and we ended up going to the same college. We moved together and she's been the only person who has been able to make me smile since then.

"I hope you're ready!" Dahyun yelled from the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, anxious at what I was seeing. It reminded me of myself and my vicious hangovers, night-stands, and many other things. Was this going to be one of those endless party nights or was I going to chicken out? I stared at the Yves Saint Laurent red lipstick standing on my vanity; it's my signature lipstick. I sighed as I held it and colored my lips with it, gliding it gently across my lips. The Y/N I was was all I could see as my reflection. Not sure how I felt about that, actually.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" I answered Dahyun.

"Alright," Dahyun said as she opened the bathroom door; she gasped. "Y/N, you look... stunning."

"Heh, thanks," I smiled wryly. "I don't know if it's a good idea."

"Why wouldn't it be? You study all day, and your social life is lower than my standards," Dahyun scoffed. "C'mon, you don't need a hangover or anything. Just a couple of drinks and maybe meet new people."

"I guess so," I sighed. Dahyun stood behind me and gave me a reassuring hug.

"Come on, stick with me and you'll be fine," she said.