꒰ feel the same ꒱ - jeongyeon.

🍓;; "𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞."

🪐;; Song of the Day: "Love Run" by Amber Liu.

🪐;; "More Than Words" // Yoo Jeongyeon (Sequel of "The Girl in the Coffee Shop")

🪐;; FLUFF, L4NGU4G3, & C0NT41N5 M1LD $MUT !!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My leg bounced as I tried to focus on my book. The air conditioner feeling uncomfortably cool and the crickets and cicadas chirping in a higher pitch. Everything was so unstable that night, but why? My brain drifted off to what had happened on that same morning, wondering if I should contact her or not.

"I'll see you around, Kim Y/N. Ame sœur," my dream woman's voice repeated in my head, Jeongyeon's.

"Holy shit, this can't be real. It feels like a goddamn dream," I said, rubbing my temple as I closed the book abruptly and threw it to the other side of the room. "Was it even real?"

My thoughts trailed back for what seemed like the millionth time that same day. I was unwilling to believe that the girl in the coffee shop was Yoo Jeongyeon. It was unexpected. It didn't feel real, yet my curiosity and months of admiring her brought me to the conclusion that I just needed her again.

"I'll just head to Ling's tomorrow like usual," I shrugged, catching the idea of going to the coffee shop the morning after. "But what if she doesn't show up? What if she feels like I'm a threat to her privacy?"

Thoughts in my head randomly appeared like an old Windows computer; too many of these in my head already. Suddenly my eyes noticed my phone, getting an idea. On the edge of overflowing in anxiety, I decided to reach out to the only being that brought me peace despite of the circumstances: my best friend. My fingers dialed my friend's number, quickly receiving a response.

"Hi, lovebird," said Rosé in a teasing tone.

"Fuck you," I said jokingly. "I need your help."

"I'm gonna pretend that I didn't hear the first sentence," Rosé scoffed, pretending to be offended. "I live to hear your pleas for help."

"Well, I'm at the verge of going insane," I whined. "It all feels like a stupid fever dream that's too good to be true. It was real, right?"

"I'm afraid it was, my dear damsel," Rosé sighed. "Looks like someone needs a lil' love tonight," she continued teasing, following by annoying "oohs".

"Shut up, Roseanne," a groan leaving my lips as I put my hands on my face.

"First, I hate that you call me Roseanne because that isn't my name. Second, if you're going that insane, I can prescribe you something that'll surely cure your illness," Rosé smirked.

"And that would be?" I asked.

"Call her," Rosé suggested.

"I'm not making a fool out of myself again," I gasped.

Rosé cleared her throat sarcastically.

"Excuse me? What do you mean by 'making a fool out of yourself again'? For your information, Miss Kim, your operation was successful," she continued. "If it weren't for me, you'd still be sulking and fantasizing about the girl in the coffee shop and Yoo Jeongyeon as two different people. Like Hannah Montana."