꒰ pâquerette ꒱ - nayeon

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "feels like home, stay in bed the whole weekend / it's nice to have a friend."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "pâquerette" ⸝⸝ im nayeon

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song of the day: "it's nice to have a friend" ⸝⸝ taylor swift

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 this chapter, although it has no smut and is fluff, contains depictions of crude sexuality and innuendos. Reader's discretion is advised. Enjoy, ONCES <3

HAPPY NAYEON DAY !!
ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ

It was a rainy Wednesday morning in the midst of September, and there was just a different feeling to it. The bed felt warm, but the bedsheets were heavy and cool; one might say it felt like perfection. It did, really. It felt as if I had just slept for days without any interruption. Maybe it was due to all the stress at work, or maybe because...ahem... I got de-stressed last night. Now, now, let me tell you that, yes, whatever you're thinking of is true. I did have sex last night.

You see, one thing is having sex occasionally with the person you live with, but another thing is having constant sex with your roommate, who you call your "best friend". It's been going on for a while now. I'd say that maybe for three or four months so far. Nayeon and I have been friends since the start of this year; we met on the last year of college, and now we live together. I work in an office and Nayeon, well, she's an idol, as you may know.

No one knows about our affair. It's weird, actually. We have sex, sleep together, and nothing else. We behave like friends and do everything as if we were best friends. We go out, but as friends. It's as if we're just fuck-buddies, nothing else. To be honest, we never made any type of agreement about it. Most people in this type of adventures make an agreement or something, but not even that. We just do these things and wake up the next day. To my disgrace, I started catching feelings—real feelings—for Im Nayeon. Yeah, I know, she's Korea's untouchable lady, but how am I supposed to feel about her being on my bed every night, making me believe she's all mine? Questions like these have always been in my head, but, for some reason, I never got the courage to speak to Nayeon regarding what we are. Are we a couple? What are we? Girlfriends, best friends with benefits, or simply acquaintances that like to have a good time? The truth is, that I don't even know how to distinguish whether if it really is just a good time or if I like her truly.

I opened my eyes to find Nayeon facing me, sound asleep. She looked so angelic, completely contradicting the demonically fascinating image of hers on my bed. An intense heat rushed all over as I recalled all the events from last night. The way her hands held my hips tightly yet so gently as I swayed them back and forth, how her breathing accelerated every time I kissed her neck, or how her heartbeat raced every time we kissed. Fuck-buddies or not, was there really a title we needed?

Her breathing was steady and slow. Nayeon was resting peacefully next to me, and I just feel more every time I saw her. She just got more beautiful every second of her existence. She was snoring softly and her soft pink cheeks looked so kissable. Her hand was resting on her pillow, and I couldn't stop from smiling as I saw them. Fuck, she has really nice fingers; very long, slender, fingers. Oh, God. The room felt colder and it was almost time for us to get up. That being said, I attempted to roll over and get up in order to go make some coffee, but the touch of cold hands on my waist stopped me from doing so.

"No, please don't leave. You're really warm," Nayeon grumbled in her sleepy voice. She put her hands on my waist held it gently yet firmly. There was really no way out, and I wasn't even complaining. I smiled to myself and looked at her sleepy figure from behind my shoulder.

This was beyond adorable, but this had never happened. We usually slept on the same bed, but she either woke up first or we just didn't have any physical contact as this. To be honest, the only type of contact we exchanged was at night, when you know what happened.