꒰ fake dice, games, and stupid prizes ꒱ - nayeon

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "it's you and me, that's my whole world / they whisper in the hallway, 'she's a bad, bad, girl'/ the whole school's rolling fake dice / we play stupid games, you win stupid prizes."
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃rolling fake dice, games, and stupid prizes ⸝⸝ nayeon.
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song for this chapter: "miss americana and the heartbreak prince" ⸝⸝ by taylor swift.
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 Aaah, it feels so good to be back ! Did you miss me?
ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

I had been told that college was going to be the biggest thrill of all. Some said it was going to be an extension of high school; others told me that no one really cared if you carried blue pom-poms or wore a jock jacket. For me, well, I really didn't care. I wasn't really into cliques at school. You could say I was everywhere all at once: well-known around for theater, but never really a clique girl.

I had girls I dated in school: some were public,  some were secret flings with cheerleaders that were looking for something more arousing than their jock boyfriends, some where... well, not that important. You know, regardless of how many girls I've kissed with the passing of the years, there's always been a sense of indifference. I've always wanted to kiss a girl... the girl.... and sense the chemistry; to finally find the girl that lights a spark in me.

So, perhaps college, I thought, could be a new opportunity for me. Well, we all know how everyone has something to tell about college. Many people met their soulmates there, a purpose in their life, a will to live, and maybe I'm looking for the first option (and maybe the third one, too).

So far, it's been three long weeks of college. I won't lie, I'm already wanting to finish the bachelor's and I haven't even had my first test yet. There's already been multiple parties circulating, but, no. I don't think I'm ready to go to parties just yet. I've seen cute girls around, but no! I had made myself a promise: get my life together first and then parties. Graduating is my main goal... that was until I looked at her, I guess.

She had such gentle eyes. Her name is Park Sol-i.

"Hey, can I have the time?" She said, seemingly in a rush.

I was reading on the front wing's lawn under the sun as I munched on a cold, fresh leaf of American lettuce. It's good for hot days like those.

She had such pretty eyes: they were such a strange color. There was a tint of light brown in them, but it almost looked gray. Undoubtedly, I had never seen something like that.

"Oh, it's 2:37," I looked at my watch.

"Shit, thanks!" She said, almost sprinting away. "I have football practice now, and I'm ten minutes late."

She sprinted away across the lawn in her football uniform that had the school's logo at the front. She ran away, but instantly, turning around as she sprinted to face me as she continued moving.

"Your name?" She asked, in a rush.

"L/N Y/N," I smiled and watched her stray away. I read a big "Park" from her jersey.

Something lit in me. It was so strange. In the distance, I saw a familiar silhouette entering the main building, almost giving me the feeling of eavesdropping. A brown ponytail, a short pink skirt and a white Dior bag. Oh, I knew whom it was from kilometers away. Im Nayeon.

About a day passed. It had been a long day of intense language classes and vocal prep for a play that was going to be held at the ending of the semester. I mean, can I complain? I'm a theater major!