꒰ angel number ꒱ - sana.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "have i known you 20 seconds or 20 years?"

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 angel number ⸝⸝ sana.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song for this chapter: "lover" ⸝⸝ by taylor swift.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃this was such a relaxing chapter to write. i love bookstores so much. ♡ plus, the visuals in this chapter are based on a local bookstore here in Puerto Rico, where i live. i recently visited a bookstore i love and cherish with my life (called The Bookmark) and i decided to do a "chill" chapter to commemorate the first chapter of this wattpad book. to make things way more interesting, all the descriptions and images in this chapter are of the local bookstore i visited.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 this chapter is written from sana's point of view. enjoy <33

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ

"What do you mean I have to go and rehearse? I thought today was our free day!" I argued with Jihyo over the phone.

"Yeah, it is. I'm afraid there was a mistake in JYP's agenda," Jihyo sighed. "I don't want to go."

"Yeah, then don't. I won't, at least," I huffed.

Jihyo sighed. "JYP said that'll be cut from your paycheck."

My eyes widened. "What do you mean? I need the money!"

"Sana, you're a multimillionaire, and to get money, you'll have to work for it," Jihyo chuckled.

"Ugh! Fine, I'm on my way," I interjected, walking faster across the mall's food court. It was the perfect day to go shopping.

"Okay, see you," Jihyo huffed and ended the call.

I rapidly jogged through the mall, still minding the dozen bags I was carrying with my sore hands. Jogging through the stores—Louis Vuitton, Prada, Cartier, Gucci— was probably one of the most rigid pains one could ever experience. Since it was still slightly early for a shopping day, the stores were awfully accessible and comfortable to shop in. There were barely a hundred people in the mall that day.

I whimpered a soft, "Goodbye, Times Square Mall."

My feet slowed down as I saw the glass doors that led to the parking lot. A couple of people were entering and some were heading outside. I took a deep breath and looked to both of my sides to head outside, but something stopped me in my tracks. 

Next to the mall's entrance was a small yet quiet bookstore— The Bookmark. It's just an ordinary bookstore. At another time, I would've seen it as plain boring, but there was a factor inside the bookstore that gave it life and color. I looked at the hour in my phone: 1:11 pm. Interesting, an angel number.

Perhaps that was my calling, but I had never been so intrigued before. Grazing the boring, monotonous brown place with her presence was a beautiful butterfly; a victim of her own judgement. My eyes gleamed at the mere movement of her beautiful legs against the oakwood floor. I had never seen a girl like her before, and the thought that only several feet and a glass door were separating us drove me insane.

"Don't be so cowardly, Sana," I thought to myself. "Go."

"Goodbye, today's paycheck," I murmured.

Impulsed by my own thoughts, I did what I never thought I was going to do: enter a bookstore. I took another look at the girl and sighed. "The things I do for women. I better get out of here with her number or with a coffee date with her."