꒰ just friends ꒱ - sana

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "dice que está castigada, pero se escapa pa' verme."
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 just friends ⸝⸝ minatozaki sana
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 song for this chapter: "castigada" ⸝⸝ by cory, young miko, and catalyna.
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 WE REACHED 20K !!!<33
꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 excuse the quality of the gif. it's my favorite part of the movie and there are no good gifs of the scene :(
ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

"Ugh," Sana interjected. "I'm grounded."

I giggled at her comment. "It's out first semester of college, Sana, and you're still getting grounded?"

She groaned. "Well, not grounded as in grounded, but you know, the car keys get confiscated."

"That's literally getting grounded, Sana," I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I was gonna invite you over, since Mom and Dad have a business trip 'till Wednesday, so I'll have the house to myself."

"It's dumb, but I guess I'll have to deal with being grounded 'till I move out," she sighed.

"But why are you grounded now?" I asked, looking at my almost-written essay on my laptop.

"I answered back to my mother," Sana grumbled. "She asked me something about a dress she's wearing tonight for a work thing she's going to, and I told her my opinion. Apparently I said 'you look okay' in a sarcastic tone."

"Christ, Sana. You can be really dry sometimes, so I can't imagine."

"The point is that I can't use the car tonight unless there's an emergency. She's going out tonight, but she always finds out whenever I sneak out," Sana sighed. "I might still do it, anyway. And what are you doing now?"

"I'm working on an essay Mr. Hallisburg assigned us. It's due in two weeks, but it's so easy I'm almost done with it," I explained. "I don't wanna be as stressed as I was in high school."

Sana and I have been best friends since middle school. We've been inseparable ever since. Many people in our school have said that we might end up together, but I just don't believe that. Sana's the type of person that, in my words, doesn't know what she wants. She either wants something or the other: nothing settled. She just goes wherever life takes her, and that's not my posture. Me? Well, I'm a much more concrete and simpler person. I enjoy the smallest details, and everything must be planned to perfection. Sana, well, she's rather impulsive.

I've always loved Sana since middle school. My lesbian panic is never calm around her, and I just can't help it. Even so, I'd never confess to Sana. What if she rejects me? I can't afford our friendship going down the drain just for a stupid crush.

Sana's nature is quite different than other girls'; I'd call Sana an "adventure". By "nature", I mean, well, we have an ordinary 'friendship' (to say the least), but occasionally, it doesn't seem much like it. If I may be so bold, I would even reach the conclusion that we're more than friends, but not exactly dating.

This all started about a year ago. Sana and I were bidding our usual "good nights" before going to bed, and she started getting creative with... ahem... her words.

"Oh, yeah, I get it," Sana nodded. "I have one, too, but it's due in a couple months. I might do it the week before or so."