- A favour ‗ ❍

Reviewer:  786vkmaknae

Book: A favor

Author: -ANGELKIM-

Title: 5/5

It really suits the story and is chosen well. 

Cover: 3/5

However it matches the story but it seems off. What I meant to say is, make it more interesting by adding a few elements to it. Like the text color has 2 defaults according to me. One it should be in a color not making the eyes squint. And it should be sharper as it looks dull. I hope you don't mind these tips. 

Blurb: 4/5

It contains dialogues which makes it interesting. It's good.

First impression: 5/5

I am quite impressed. Well done author. It left me hanging and I wanted to read more. Even though I don't read idol x reader. But you seriously spiked my interest up. I will be looking forward to it.

Readers' interaction:10/10

Readers are really enjoying this story and want the next update as soon as possible.

Plot: 8/10

It is really good and unique. When I decided to read it I thought that the main lead I mean the member of BTS would be some agent and y/n would be a simple little girl but it turned out to be a whole different than I thought. well done.

Twist: 9/10

It's really great. As I have mentioned before, the story is unique and has many ups and downs.

Grammar: 7/10

It has major mistakes in a few paragraphs. I mean, not so many but there are some but they are major. I hope you can edit them.

Emotions:7/10

It feels rushed and doesn't locate where it should be. You can improve it by taking some guidance from our own academy.

Characters development: 7/10

This factor needs improvement. You should put yourself in the shoes of characters and see what you will do to improve yourself. 

Writing style:8/10

Well done. You have the potential to be a writer. Your style is beautiful and unique. Keep going.

Overall: 8/10

I enjoyed the story and I am looking forward to the next update.

Total: 82/100

●○●○

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!