- Giselle ‗ ❍

Reviewer : Rabi rabisworld02

Book : Giselle 

Author : Kim_eats

Description: 2/5
This beginning is alluring and capable enough to catch the attention. But the last paragraph used in blurb, makes it look like a boring story. What I meant to say is, you should use some interesting scenes or dialogues among characters to make it catchy. It was not interesting at all. 

Cover: 0.5/5
It is pretty simple. The creativity level is zero. This is only a simple picture with not so clear text. The color of text has made it mingle with the background therefore the text is not visible much. The author's name is also not seen. I would suggest you use a dancing girl in the background and Hoseok with his chin lifted up. You can order a cover for yourself as well. 

Title: 1/5
At first I was unable to get the meaning of this word. It is a general fact that a reader leaves the word about which meaning he doesn't know. The readers also leave the book which has a title meaningless to them. The word 'Giselle' is not common or publicly known. It was not catchy as I might miss the story while scrolling down the story list. I would recommend you change that. However, it still matches the story theme and plot. 

1st Impression: 3/5
Even though I am so tired of seeing people try to depict the parents as some old people who can't understand their children, either in the virtual world or in reality. Parents are such a sacred blessing,  ask them about those who don't have parents. However, the first chapter only annoyed me instead of attracting me. But still, your writing style is nice. So yeah,I continued reading it. 

Reader's interaction: 5/5
It is a lot and people are sharing their thoughts openly. 

Plot: 8/15
As far as I have read the story, it is going well. The plot seems pretty simple to me. However, I am curious to know more and more and expect some unexpected events such as major twists which can make the story a blast. Execution is perfect and all the scenes are on the spot. No misplacing or gaps are seen. Well done. 

Twist: 4/10
The story barely has 11 chapters and everything is going smoothly. Up until now, no twists are seen. But I expect some and even predict as some major twists are coming in the way. Your writing style is nice and you have executed the plot well. 

Grammar: 8/10
You have a strong and firm grip on grammar. I haven't noticed or pointed out any mistakes.

Emotions: 8/10
Emotions play an important role in making the story interesting and keep the reader attached to the book. You have managed the emotions via your words well. I am impressed by the choice of words and the way you have used them is fantastic. Good job. 

Character's development: 6/10
As I have said before, the story is still in the beginning process, the characters are still getting disclosed and we still have to know them better. The character's description is somehow still incomplete. But I believe that as the story goes on, we will see some development in the character's behavior.

Writing style: 9/10
Your writing style is nice. Repetition of words is barely seen. You have good firm grammar, emotions and vocabulary. Good job.

Overall: 8/10

Total: 62.5/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!