- Homicide ‗ ❍

Reviewer: Semi KeonMin_X

Book: Homicide

Author: lemonseokie

Description: 08/10

It’s a well written description actually. The part of conversation used was really intriguing for a reader to get attracted. Also I believe it had all the needed things described, not too much or not too less. So it’s a good description!

Cover : 07/10

The theme really suits the story plot. The dark vibes is indeed what it needed. The Author's name isn’t very visible though. It would be better if it was visible too just like the title. The picture you have used is really catchy and the dark filter was like you were trying to give out that it’s Taehyung very much.

Title: 04/05

‘Homicide’ is straight to the point. Really catchy and intriguing for a first impression. I personally liked it very much. You’ve done a good job there!

First Impression: 07/10

I believe your cover, title and description had a very strong first impression on me. Because hell I was so interested in reading it just by the glance. And the prologue had me interested even more. I also think others would have that strong first impression too if they were seeking for a crime, thriller fanfiction.

Story plot and twists: 08/10

The plot was very catchy just like the others. I really liked reading it and it gets interesting as t he chapters pass by. The story itself is as if it can keep someone intrigued to know ‘what next?’ And you should keep going just like it! Twists were there, faintly. Probably as it’s only chapter nineteen and it seems it got a lot more to go. So it’s acceptable obviously. Though it’s already interesting, keep up!

Characters and development 08/10

The Characters are very mysterious. They had good backgrounds and development. I really loved how you had portrayed them.

Emotions and feel 08/10

Emotions were present. The expression was really good when it comes to emotions. Yoongi had very deep emotions and I think it only made the character more interesting. Emotions have a very good place in your book and emotions are what can keep a human attracted. I personally felt the characters you have expressed emotions of them, very much.

Way of writing: 08/10

It’s very descriptive and well written. I actually didn’t find any typos either. Honestly you’ve done it very awesomely. The vocabulary is catchy too.

Overall: 08/10

I honestly liked your work very much and I remember I had reviewed one of your other works too. I didn’t find many weaknesses in your work. Cover can be a bit better and that’s all I found though. Good luck on finishing the book’

Total: 66/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!