- Seventeen ‗ ❍

Reviewer : Semi KeonMin_X

Book : Seventeen

Author : SkiraAire

Description: 4/5 

It’s a good description actually. It’s intriguing and all but how come seventeen become the end of youth? It kind of left me questioning. Other than that the length of description is not too long nor too short so I’d say it’s a pretty good description. 

Cover: 2/5 

Well the theme kind of matches the work but the cover was a bit too plain. A cover is the main reason why a person gets attracted, intrigued to read the story after the description and title but your cover didn’t fulfill properly. The tile was a bit too small and I didn’t see the author's name nor a description. Maybe making the title a bit more emphasis and adding more elements to the cover? I think that would do the trick. The cover is based on a character mostly rather than Min Yoongi so not adding him in the cover is actually wise. 

Title:4/ 5

‘Seventeen’ I can see that word/age play a significant role in that book so choosing it as title is acceptable. Moreover I actually like it. First when I heard seventeen I was like why seventeen and all but when I saw the description and read it, I understood why. It’s kind of a unique name too so it’s a nice name in my opinion. 

First impression:3/ 5

Well personally I think about the cover secondly because reading in wattpad taught me that good books sometimes do not have all those catchy covers. So the title and description left me intrigued enough to read the book. Nonetheless I think it will leave a good first impression on readers too and having a good cover would be a plus point. 

Readers Interaction:00/ 10

I gave zero because I didn’t see any comments yet so I can’t actually stare much opinions on reader interaction. The story looks very newly published so having not many readers yet is normal. There might be more in the future so don’t get your hopes down! 

Story plot: 07/10

Well it’s a really emotion filled story. Truth is I have read a book with Jimin as for Kwan and have the same incidents like him trying to jump off a bridge and Yoongi helping, a short story but the difference was the disease. So it’s not the same story but for me I mean my opinion, while reading I kind of felt the same but I love these angsty ones so it doesn’t mean I didn’t like it. 
The plot somehow ended sadly and tragic ends can leave readers thinking about it for a lot of time which I take as a good thing in some ways. Also it’s a short story so there wasn’t much space for twists and all but I think it’s a quite interesting story. I think the real experience from you as you have mentioned at last gave it a more realistic feeling.

plot twist: 06/10

As I said earlier it’s a short story so there isn’t much space for plot twists. The only thing that made me a bit shocked was how the main character died because I had a tiny hope that maybe he would survive. There isn’t much to say here but the plot was somewhat touchy, really. So it wasn’t boring or anything at all. 

Grammar : 09/10

I think the grammar is very good and I didn’t find any mistakes. I could see that you have a vast vocabulary which I appreciate. It's really good to have good grammar because typos and grammar errors can make you lose some readers as some care about grammar a lot. In your case you have done a good job in grammar!

Emotions and feel: 09/10

Emotions were well described and I felt the character, his pain very much. At the end it was really saddening and I think your writing won’t fail to make your readers feel the mournfulness. Emotions really do play a big role in a story and your book has done it great! Again my favourite part is the emotions and how I felt it in your book. 

character development: 09/10 

You have done a pretty good job in character development. It’s really great on how the character develops and changes at the very second he is about to leave. I think that what made it more saddening and emotional rather than him suicidibg just before Yoongi’s eyes with the hatred. So in my opinion you have a done w great job here. 

Way of writing : 08/10

As I said earlier the vast vocabulary was present and it was catchy. But sometimes the description kind of felt unnecessary. Not often but in some places. Nothing is good if you went overboard , so I suggest you give it a second thought. 

Overall : 08/10 

Overall nice story. Emotional and catchy. I have already stated my personal opinions in each section so I don’t have much to say here. I would like to suggest a second thought in cover, writing style and description. Other than that it’s a really good story. 

Total: 79/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!