- Ice Prince ‗ ❍

Reviewer: Aeryn ItsBangtanBeaches

Book: Ice Prince

Author: aesthxtic_bae

Blurb (2/5)
Although the blurb is enough to inform a reader who took interest in your book what she or he is to expect from your book, it could've been better. I tell this to literally every author whose books I have reviewed, but my idea of a perfect blurb is "a small quote from inside the book, a beautifully written one that you know every reader will find interesting" followed by "a short summary".

Your description is a mix of both which is surprising, to be honest, but I hope you change it. Also, you need to structure the sentence better. Doesn't "I'll turn this good boy bad," Y/n said, as she smirked to herself. sound better than what you have written?

The formation of words is what distinguishes a good author from a bad one. The way you write the same words changes the whole game. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Cover (2/5)
Your cover is the silent ambassador for your book. Even more than your title, people tend to choose what books to read based on your covers. Not great really but what can we do about it? Anyway, first let's change the font of that name. Choose something better. Preferably one in italics. Then, change the position of your username, somewhere in the bottom/top center rather than top/bottom left. And make it smaller and less bold as well. The picture makes your cover dull and normal. We want it to stand out, and even fit with the title. I believe TXT has an album called Freeze? I'm sure you'll find better pictures that get along with "ice" than the one you have chosen.

Title (3/5)
After reading your book, I believe what you meant to portray is a man who's cold as ice? It's creative really, I'll give you that. But, it does not go well with the book nor does it match with the book cover. I suggest you change it.

First impression (3.5/5)
It was alright, to be honest. The title and blurb didn't make much of a difference but the cover, however, really irritated me. Do consider choosing a new one. If you'd like me to recommend any good cover shops, feel free to pm me :)

Reader's interaction (5/5)
I don't know what to say! The votes to read ratio of your books is super good. Good job with this one, I can see that you've gained a loyal audience.

Plot (9/15)
I can't really say your plot is common but I've read a couple other books similar to this one. This does not make the plot stand out amongst others. Even if a plot was super common, the writing style could just help it, but your writing style doesn't compliment this story, unfortunately. To interest more readers, you need to think of something that has never been thought of before. That can be almost impossible, I agree. But we can try, right?

Plot twists (5/10)
There's not much to go on about.

Grammar (5/10)
You need to work on it. I'm sorry, but the numerous errors were so disruptive that I had to force myself to read the book. First, there should always be spaces between titles and names. Let's take "Ms.Jung Y/n" for example. There has to be space between Ms. And Jung.

In a couple of places, you have left a few sentences without attaching any punctuation in the end. A sentence must always end with punctuation. Keep this in mind while writing the future chapters and also while editing the written chapters.

We never use exclamation and question marks together, this is not a comic book. Unless we're showing texts between two people, this is to be avoided. Please take care of that. Trying to use commas often makes all the difference.

Emotions and feelings (4/10)
Please try to describe this better. I can not understand or sympathise or connect with any of the characters and that is not good. Try to write in detail about how a particular character is feeling, so that readers can connect with the writing and the characters.

Character development (4/10)
Well as I stated above, the characters need to be more relatable to the readers to understand them. In addition to that, it is necessary that you write something different. There is little to no character development in your book.

Writing style (6/10)
First of all, make your sentences longer. They're too short and it's annoying while reading. Make everything more detailed. Also please do not add too many time skips. Broaden your vocabulary. Use synonyms.

Overall (6/10)
I think it was pretty alright, please just work on whatever I have mentioned and you'll see positive results immediately :) I wish you all the best on your writing journey!!!

Total: (54.5/100)

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!